Im thinking about quitting IM
2013-05-29, 07:54 PM,
Hello everybody, I'm very sad and I will tell you why.

I started IM 3 years ago with PTC ( Paid To CLICK ) making 1-2 cents per day , it was a very happy time for me to see that im making my money online.
After that i started with PPD making 10-20 cents a day and i was more happy...

Now it's been 3 years trying to break the 5$/day barrier , and never succedeed , i tried my best in raking videos,seo,everything but never succedeed.

Now my motivation is destroyed, everything im trying I fail , I fail , and I fail again , I invested over 200$ in views , and never my video ranked to 1st page until deletion, now I make almost 1$ a day and I don't know what to do anymore , i tried everything but failed and I feel like a shit...
2013-05-29, 08:00 PM,
(2013-05-29, 07:54 PM)Sedativ Wrote: Hello everybody, I'm very sad and I will tell you why.

I started IM 3 years ago with PTC ( Paid To CLICK ) making 1-2 cents per day , it was a very happy time for me to see that im making my money online.
After that i started with PPD making 10-20 cents a day and i was more happy...

Now it's been 3 years trying to break the 5$/day barrier , and never succedeed , i tried my best in raking videos,seo,everything but never succedeed.

Now my motivation is destroyed, everything im trying I fail , I fail , and I fail again , I invested over 200$ in views , and never my video ranked to 1st page until deletion, now I make almost 1$ a day and I don't know what to do anymore , i tried everything but failed and I feel like a shit...

Don't stop, just think by yourself a little. Also stop spending money in order to rank your videos. Try to go for a few downloads just by uploading a few videos and let them sit there. There's always a download here and there if you keep going. Try out new stuff, if you could make $1 a day, you can easily reach $5 a day by simply keeping it up. Don't have everything depend on a single video which you boost with your money though, its always risky. Just go for a few 2nd page videos or even worse, they still bring a nice amount of traffic. I had some 6 month old video suddently bring me a nice autopilot income of a few dollars per day and I didn't even realize until I checked where the traffic was coming from. Maybe reorganize yourself, get a sheet of paper and write down how you are going to proceed and could make it work better for you. Write your plan down, get a few ideas, then start working.

Stopping is NEVER an option.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-05-29, 08:01 PM,
don't give up! if you give up, all your hard work in the past will be put to waste

Please make me a nice signature Cry
2013-05-29, 08:04 PM,
I did what i told you some days ago PaceBreaker , I uploaded 7 videos on same niche , unique videos on 7 accounts , boosted them with vagex one is on page 2 of this month and I got in 1st day from all videos 7 clix on bit.ly link , now im getting nothing :)
2013-05-29, 08:19 PM,
I will give you my best advice. DON"T QUIT.. and Get rid of that YOU FAIL IN IM MENTALITY Shit!
A true marketer never fails, but learns and try to improve the things he have.
Make a journey here in the bragging rights section. I will help you along the way. We will help you. :)
Remove the mentality bro.. It will drag you down faster than a speeding bullet.
2013-05-29, 08:20 PM,
i make -0.00$ year you should be happy with my dream of 5$ per day
2013-05-29, 08:32 PM,
(2013-05-29, 08:20 PM)Docok Wrote: i make -0.00$ year you should be happy with my dream of 5$ per day

You just say that to make me happy....if not , where did you hadm oney to buy Upgrade on forum?
2013-05-29, 08:33 PM,
Never think about quitting. Maybe you went wrong somewhere? Just keep on trying again and again with a calm and cool mind. Remember failure is the pillar of success.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2013-05-29, 08:34 PM,
I want to do some SEO, but i need to learn , does somebody have seo guides for building backlinks and seo basics to share with me please?
2013-05-29, 08:36 PM,
(2013-05-29, 08:34 PM)Sedativ Wrote: I want to do some SEO, but i need to learn , does somebody have seo guides for building backlinks and seo basics to share with me please?

That is exactly what I need. I have read countless tutorials about seo but none were actually good or informative. Can someone point us to some series of tuts that you started with?

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 343 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  Im confused about what I should be doing. Zzbey 2 145 2017-06-29, 01:10 AM
Last Post: ddwaney
  Pros and Cons of doing IM fulltime? Biosade 17 668 2017-03-26, 12:57 AM
Last Post: paradise21
  Share your CPA / IM success AND failures [Here's mine] HawkEye 5 367 2017-02-02, 02:53 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  using proxy n vpn im getting instagram accounts instabanned matisshakeris 0 319 2016-12-08, 08:49 PM
Last Post: matisshakeris

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top