Im New to Cpa marketing World! Please answer some of my questions!
2016-04-10, 04:20 PM,
Hello Friends, im new here, i recently joined cpagrip and i dont know where to start, is it good to start with social marketing? Like if i start 10+ instagram account and market through them(i will use auto followers apps to get more followers)? e.g : i will create some ig accounts and name them similar to my offers, and would put my affiliate link in the bio section, would you recommend me to use url shortners? Or should i create a landing page for my affiliate redirection? I know html too, i can create a simple landing page with wapka.com site builder, will it work? Also why cant i use USA or any other countries offers? And one more question: cpa grip is asking me to fill w8 tax forms, i dont know what those are and i dont live in US, im indian and i googled about it but didnt find any good result, please tell me if youre good at it! And what are other ways to do affiliate marketing?
[/font]
2016-04-10, 06:14 PM,
No answer :( :'( anyone? Please!!!
2016-04-10, 08:05 PM,
Hi ,I'm from India too. Recently started CPA , so can't answer your questions but I think your going right with Instagram . its always better to test yourself

If you're interested we can discuss on Skype
Cheers
2016-04-11, 01:41 AM,
Myself from India.First of all , stop asking , start doing.If you feel something is good,go ahead and do it , the time you take to start asking someone and waiting for their replies will usually be more than the time you need to actually do the work.If it works , its good , if it doesnt , you just know not to do it again.Anyways you will gain experience on it.So go ahead and do whatever you come up with.
2016-04-15, 04:18 PM,
Thanks guys but i still havent got the answer of "w8 tax form" what to do with it?
2016-04-16, 02:48 PM,
first of all, make some accounts or buy some, then make a landing page (not dirrect offer) then add the offer / content locker to your landing page, after that get the domain of the landing page add it to your instagram accounts bio, then start FOLLOWING. you don't wanna get followers, what you wanna do is get traffic. people will click the link on your bio just follow TARGETTED people from your niche and make a good bio description.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 13 390 6 hours ago
Last Post: juantamad
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 198 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 201 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 231 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top