Illuminati
2014-01-10, 07:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-21, 02:50 PM by ImAlanas.)
Do you believe in illuminati? Give your opinion. From my side i believe that there is some kind of illuminati organization.

I was 14 when I created this thread, ok?

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2014-01-10, 07:53 PM,
I can't really tell you my opinion on that since I don't think/read/watch about that. Soooooo, I don't know haha What do you believe in about illuminati?
2014-01-10, 08:00 PM,
(2014-01-10, 07:53 PM)Pankage Wrote: I can't really tell you my opinion on that since I don't think/read/watch about that. Soooooo, I don't know haha What do you believe in about illuminati?

Check this video.

By they way why i believe? Because there a tons of symbolism in movies/animations. Just check this video. 9/11 symbolism. And on 9/11 Trade center destroyed.
Latest Thanks - View all

LekkerBeffen(2014-04-14 12:29 AM) RedGunn(2014-01-11 05:43 AM) 

2014-01-10, 08:06 PM,
No.
And what do you mean by 9/11 symbolism? You're not gullible enough to believe it was a set up are you -.-

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-10, 08:08 PM,
(2014-01-10, 08:06 PM)Amped- Wrote: No.
And what do you mean by 9/11 symbolism? You're not gullible enough to believe it was a set up are you -.-

Check the video i gave to other Pankage. In the videos you can simply see 9/11 symbolism and skyscrapers. 9/11 2 skyscrapers were taken down by terrorists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

2014-01-10, 08:12 PM,
(2014-01-10, 08:08 PM)☯ Cat ☯ Wrote:
(2014-01-10, 08:06 PM)Amped- Wrote: No.

Check the video i gave to other Pankage. In the videos you can simply see 9/11 symbolism and skyscrapers. 9/11 2 skyscrapers were taken down by terrorists.

/wiki/September_11_attacks

I know what 9/11 is. People will believe anything on the internet, lol. So gullible -_-

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-10, 08:17 PM,
Everything can be true, we only need to be at least critic on too strange fact.
You don't have too see a plot everywhere, like alligators in the sewers or others super-extra strange things, but it's really normal that in this world something is happening; I personally think that this is not too good.

I live in Italy, and yes you probably know us for Berlusconi ecc, useless people that are in policy for personal problem, but think a little:
  • Mario Draghi, the ex Italy Central Bank's president, meet Bilderberg. Mario Draghi now is the European Bank President.
  • Enrico Letta, grandson of Gianni Letta( Berlusconi's best friend ) met Bilderberg. Now is the "Chairman of the Board"

These things in Italy, I think that in America the situation is even worst. Something really bad is happening, and for people that read George Orwell and "1984", we aren't so far.
Latest Thanks - View all

bger98(2014-04-24 03:01 PM) doers(2014-02-16 06:10 PM) RedGunn(2014-01-11 05:40 AM) TheVBScripter(2014-01-10 08:22 PM) 
2014-01-10, 08:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-10, 08:21 PM by TheVBScripter.)
(2014-01-10, 07:49 PM)☯ Cat ☯ Wrote: Do you believe in illuminati? Give you opinion. From my side i believe that there is some kind of illuminati organization.

I honestly believe that there is some kind of illuminati, but not like the church is evil or like rappers are fans of Satan or something.
What I believe is that there are some groups, like NSA with their "protection" programmes, who are in control of the economy, etc.

If I take a look at the following things:
- BitCoins will never replace the "real" currency. Why not? Because the "the big guys" can't make a profit and can't keep track of the use of the currency and what we use it for. (well known "silk road" <--- huge illegal market where you could buy everything from anabolics to weed and heroin to guys)
- Snowden is risking his very well paying job (and life maybe? who knows) to tell us that they're watching everything we do. And now he's hidding so they can't lock them up. A quotation of Snowden: "All I can say right now is the US government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped." We got 0 privacy, even if you look (like mentioned here above) at the black market (silk road), it was only accessible with a TOR client and you'd NEVER know who's the guy behind it.. Few years later.. POOF! and the site was gone!
- USA (and other countries) are "helping" in the wars between countries for "piece" and "democracy" or taking out the bad guys like Bin Laden, but they aren't telling us that he was a CIA agent in 1980 in the USA.
- Huge "war" against drugs, for the protection of humans. I believe that they are against legalization of certain drugs, because many people would loose their job (weapon makers, police officers, FBI) and they'll loose a lot of money.
- Smartphones are getting more and more apps and trends of things that keep track of our daily activities, so we can share them with the ones we like. I think this is a huge part of the "organisations" that want to keep track of us and what we do. Phones are getting fingerprint recognition/face recognition/place recognition (where you're are). Pictures that are automatically saved in servers for "anti-terrorism". Webcams are automatically integrated in our laptops, camera's are installed at streets to keep us "safe", etc.

I can continue like this all day long, but I won't haha (lucky you haha).
What I want to say is that I really believe in "world organisations" that'll give us a free choice of what to do with our lives as long as they can control it (school --> college --> work --> retirement --> die).

I don't want to think too much about this, because whatever you do, you can't avoid it, but I thought this was a good oppertunity to share my thoughts about this.
That's my opinion and for the members who've read all of my crazy theories, how do you feel about all this?
Latest Thanks - View all

boboMarley(2014-01-26 01:49 AM) aiojou(2014-01-21 09:18 PM) 
2014-01-10, 08:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-10, 08:22 PM by Pankage.)
(2014-01-10, 08:00 PM)☯ Cat ☯ Wrote:
(2014-01-10, 07:53 PM)Pankage Wrote: I can't really tell you my opinion on that since I don't think/read/watch about that. Soooooo, I don't know haha What do you believe in about illuminati?

Check this video.

By they way why i believe? Because there a tons of symbolism in movies/animations. Just check this video. 9/11 symbolism. And on 9/11 Trade center destroyed.

Yeah, I saw a bunch of videos like that. Don't you think that people are just messing with other people by showing some stuff in movies and cartoons?

EDIT: Question for you. Let's say that that's all true and secret group of people invite you to join them because you gain money, power and you need them. What would you do?
2014-01-10, 08:26 PM,
(2014-01-10, 08:18 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:
(2014-01-10, 07:49 PM)☯ Cat ☯ Wrote: Do you believe in illuminati? Give you opinion. From my side i believe that there is some kind of illuminati organization.

I honestly believe that there is some kind of illuminati, but not like the church is evil or like rappers are fans of Satan or something.
What I believe is that there are some groups, like NSA with their "protection" programmes, who are in control of the economy, etc.

If I take a look at the following things:
- BitCoins will never replace the "real" currency. Why not? Because the "the big guys" can't make a profit and can't keep track of the use of the currency and what we use it for. (well known "silk road" <--- huge illegal market where you could buy everything from anabolics to weed and heroin to guys)
- Snowden is risking his very well paying job (and life maybe? who knows) to tell us that they're watching everything we do. And now he's hidding so they can't lock them up. A quotation of Snowden: "All I can say right now is the US government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped." We got 0 privacy, even if you look (like mentioned here above) at the black market (silk road), it was only accessible with a TOR client and you'd NEVER know who's the guy behind it.. Few years later.. POOF! and the site was gone!
- USA (and other countries) are "helping" in the wars between countries for "piece" and "democracy" or taking out the bad guys like Bin Laden, but they aren't telling us that he was a CIA agent in 1980 in the USA.
- Huge "war" against drugs, for the protection of humans. I believe that they are against legalization of certain drugs, because many people would loose their job (weapon makers, police officers, FBI) and they'll loose a lot of money.
- Smartphones are getting more and more apps and trends of things that keep track of our daily activities, so we can share them with the ones we like. I think this is a huge part of the "organisations" that want to keep track of us and what we do. Phones are getting fingerprint recognition/face recognition/place recognition (where you're are). Pictures that are automatically saved in servers for "anti-terrorism". Webcams are automatically integrated in our laptops, camera's are installed at streets to keep us "safe", etc.

I can continue like this all day long, but I won't haha (lucky you haha).
What I want to say is that I really believe in "world organisations" that'll give us a free choice of what to do with our lives as long as they can control it (school --> college --> work --> retirement --> die).

I don't want to think too much about this, because whatever you do, you can't avoid it, but I thought this was a good oppertunity to share my thoughts about this.
That's my opinion and for the members who've read all of my crazy theories, how do you feel about all this?
You're really right, if I can add one thing I would add wars.

Everyone maybe is thinking at war to something really bad ecc that anyone want to do, but if we stop and think a bit, we can say the conclusion: war is the ONLY occupation that can waste the resources that we are accumulating.

The perfect "status quo" can be only an endless war that can give us stability( and die of course)!
I really think that Illuminati are seriously thinking about this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Illuminati Badge | Admin IndeXer 15 1,159 2013-08-01, 12:07 AM
Last Post: IndeXer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top