[Ig Bh Method Journey]All I ask is that I can provide for my baby
2017-08-08, 03:17 AM,
very nice journey !
dont stress too much its bad for your baby :).wish you all best .your journey make me motivated as well!
Latest Thanks - View all

DottieSweet(2017-08-15 09:19 AM) 
2017-08-10, 10:28 AM,
Best of luck mate. How is the progress?
2017-08-13, 12:27 PM,
Great brother!! keep up the good work. Smile
2017-08-15, 05:18 PM,
UPDATE

This will be my last update post. Because Baby is really due! Currently writing this post on 39 weeks + 5 days! With baby + work I will be doing for ig it would be impossible for me to do any online journey post. (I was already doing only 1 post per month which I feel sorry about)

I did given enough motivation that this works and that with hard work and dedication you CAN success with ig!

Last tips before I go:
1. Always calculate your money!
Seriously it's not easy to get a clear understanding of setting, target, niche with ig but people like to jump on with big investment and end up not enough to pay for the next month.

I started ig with payment for bot+proxy+accounts+1domain only didn't do any cloaking(still don't), there are many free alternatives just requires bit more work. Just do it! don't be lazy, don't go for paying for easy route because there is no guarantee you'll make enough to pay for next month.

Also calculate how much you need to make for a month to pay for next month. I would suggest at least have 3 months of worth monthly investment ready.

2. PVs Bans is normal don't give up!
Pv 2~3 per account is normal as you get understanding of bot setting, and playing safe away from ig bots you'll get less and less. Bans are common, it's bound to get banned soon, but to keep it alive long as possible is different for each account. each account can do up to different max action per day and that's something you'll have to learn the hard way. Again I had more than few hundred bans before I started

Finally,
This journey was a success!
hope it goes well with my life with my little one too :)
Latest Thanks - View all

TechBT(2017-08-15 08:17 PM)  PRINC3(2017-08-15 06:25 PM) iray(2017-08-15 06:17 PM) 
2017-08-18, 12:29 AM,
Seems to be a awesome journey. Good job so far.
2017-08-20, 11:19 AM,
Nice journey mate. Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 23 1,303 4 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 163 5 hours ago
Last Post: Kacze
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 75 5,502 6 hours ago
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 22 860 7 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 9 207 9 hours ago
Last Post: OGLegend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top