[Ig Bh Method Journey]All I ask is that I can provide for my baby
2017-02-07, 04:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-15, 05:20 PM by DottieSweet.)
THIS JOURNEY HAS BEEN ENDED AS SUCCESS!

EARNINGS - 2017
WHAT I USED

Phone verification : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Selling...al-Numbers
Accounts : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Aged-In...HQAccs-com
Bot : Private Settings: private
Network -> My referral link: [Image: banner1.gif]
How I set up my accounts: How I find Niches: How I warmup: all can answered by ↓↓↓
[Image: jQGbCoA.gif]
Latest Thanks - View all

Izvunzemen(2017-08-12 03:55 PM) chingonbydfault(2017-07-10 01:43 PM) DEADZ(2017-07-09 10:14 PM) levski1914(2017-04-11 11:30 PM) 
2017-02-07, 05:31 PM,
@gpdlwmfsjt04 Good to have you here and goodluck on your journey. You just gotta be strong, we men can just be funny.

BTW, How much and where do you buy your IG account? If you could inbox me all those or post them here.
2017-02-07, 05:39 PM,
Congratulations!

But with 80 active accounts your earnings per day should be at least $10 - $15 per day.
If not something is wrong - wrong niche - wrong network - or bad landers.

Optimize more and you will be a success.

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/
2017-02-07, 05:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-07, 06:00 PM by DottieSweet.)
(2017-02-07, 05:31 PM)HAkorehdeh Wrote: @gpdlwmfsjt04 Good to have you here and goodluck on your journey. You just gotta be strong, we men can just be funny.

BTW, How much and where do you buy your IG account? If you could inbox me all those or post them here.

I believe I bought them from various sellers Here's one that I bought a lot from skype:vinaykumar.mylabathula

(2017-02-07, 05:39 PM)pipskok Wrote: Congratulations!

But with 80 active accounts your earnings per day should be at least $10 - $15 per day.

That's what I thought so too.
I have listed my networks and is the ones that many uses. so I think network isn't the problem.
Like I stated above, I believe I need higher clicks to my bio. so will be playing around with targetting hoping this would get me to the bare minimal

(2017-02-07, 05:39 PM)pipskok Wrote: Congratulations!

That's what I thought so too.
I have listed my networks and is the ones that many uses. so I think network isn't the problem.
Like I stated above, I believe I need higher clicks to my bio. so will be playing around with targetting hoping this would get me to the bare minimal
2017-02-07, 08:14 PM,
Test more things, don't just start Followliker and that's it (may sounds harsh, but its honest advice). Also, I wish you a good luck maybe its hard now but you'll find a way to bank hard as you biggest motivation is right inside of you (literally) and I wish you and your baby good health and don't stress to much.

Subscribed to your journey.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-02-07, 08:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-07, 08:28 PM by DottieSweet.)
(2017-02-07, 08:14 PM)DrKent Wrote: Test more things, don't just start Followliker and that's it (may sounds harsh, but its honest advice). Also, I wish you a good luck maybe its hard now but you'll find a way to bank hard as you biggest motivation is right inside of you (literally) and I wish you and your baby good health and don't stress to much.

Subscribed to your journey.

Thank you for your encouragement. Yes I might have started all this just by banging my head on the wall. but I can't say I didn't learn anything from these past few months. I have changed all settings seeing targetting more active users would help and test my best accounts with DMing my follower seeing if that increase clicks to my bio link.

Yes, my baby is the motivation I could never find anywhere else. I promise I will not stop posting till I get to my goals. That's a promise. You wouldn't see this journey go dead. :)
For now like you said, trying not to stress out, since that gets me no where just hurting my sweet little one.
2017-02-09, 05:22 PM,
UPDATE!
[Image: dSNiuI6.jpg]

Monday is always a slow day fro me but still conversions still happened.

on the 7th I got around 50 Clicks on BIO link
Seems like 34 went through to my landing page
34% gave a click on my locker and 3 converted

When I take a overall average in ogads usually 50% locker views turned to click and CVR fluctuates but something at least 20% is passable. so conversion rate is understandable but the fact that only 34% when from click to bio->landing page means (my judgement) either pre-lander or landing page is doing bad.

On 8th I had to go to the hospital for checkup on my baby! Heard my baby's heart beat for the first time I got so emotional the doctor had to help me calm down. It is one of the day that I can never forget. I laughed on my way home on the bus people must have think I was crazy~!

But the computer was turned off somehow... I think it might have been a window update or something :/ But still got around 24 views which surprised me. but very low conversions. So this data is not something I could determine some sort of judgement.

CPA build made no conversions. from low count of impressions. only 12 clicks for 3 days.
Same with Maxbounty only 11 clicks for 3 days

TODAY's AGENDA
-Change my landing page.

WHAT I EXPECT
But I think I might just buy one landing page usually cost about 20$ if I test out with 2 account in 10 days I could get back what I paid (if the landing page works great I might link more acc)

i have been making my own but my coding skills gets in the way of making HQ landing page. I would say.. I make average quality landing page but I guess this is not enough!
2017-02-09, 06:17 PM,
You running more 50 acc?at least you should get 10$/day with very easy
Try make your account high quality
2017-02-09, 09:13 PM,
(2017-02-09, 06:17 PM)popoloko23 Wrote: You running more 50 acc?at least you should get 10$/day with very easy

When you say "make account high quality" what does that even mean?
I have a good image and bio trying not to sound too spammy. How much more higher quality could an account be? I dn't upload images because I am bh. images makes higher ban rate
2017-02-10, 02:00 AM,
(2017-02-09, 09:13 PM)gpdlwmfsjt04 Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 06:17 PM)popoloko23 Wrote: You running more 50 acc?at least you should get 10$/day with very easy

When you say "make account high quality" what does that even mean?
I have a good image and bio trying not to sound too spammy. How much more higher quality could an account be? I dn't upload images because I am bh. images makes higher ban rate

Yeah with good image and good bio
Just make sure you target the right follow source ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 25 1,099 3 hours ago
Last Post: Tops
  Journey to starting a legit Youtube Account behind.you 21 1,108 5 hours ago
Last Post: behind.you
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 40 1,509 6 hours ago
Last Post: rinaldohack
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 18 726 Today, 02:26 AM
Last Post: jomu
  $500 Days With BH CPA AdmiralBulldog 26 1,205 Today, 01:52 AM
Last Post: AdmiralBulldog

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB