Idea and guidelines (1k+ UV / day website)
2013-09-15, 04:35 AM,
Hello,

First of all, i'd like to say that this forum is pretty awesome and I think it's a very good place for everyone who is doing business on the internet.

Secondly, I started this thread to ask this fellow community how I could monetize my website better using CPA.

What is my site : Wordpress blog about technology how to and tutorials. Sometimes I find a problem and I solve it using an application like a registry cleaner or something else. I provide download links on my website.

What I did so far : I locked some of these files using FileIce, I get around 200-250 click on those links on a daily basis, but I only get 1-5 convertion out of those.. I think this is pretty low..

What I think I could do : I saw somewhere else (on other website like mine) they provide another download link which they lead people to another direct download app and they get money if people download that app, so there's no survey to complete before the download. Do you guys know a CPA that offer such things ?

What I am offering : I could sign under your name of suggested CPA affiliate.

So far so good, that's the deal yeah. So i'm looking for some mentoring on my website and I will sign under your name so you can get me as referer.

Let me know,

Best regards
2013-09-15, 04:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-15, 04:42 AM by Atlantis.)
Yes, at cpa networks, you can set the option to use download/trail offers only instead of surveys.
[Image: DdboRum.png]

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2013-09-15, 04:47 AM,
this is pretty hard to do.. had the same problem aswell... sometimes the offers simply dont work.. so a user does an offer but he is not able to donwload the tool... ill think about something and tell you later

[Image: q4QZLQb.png]
2013-09-15, 05:19 AM,
(2013-09-15, 04:47 AM)tbonemaker Wrote: this is pretty hard to do.. had the same problem aswell... sometimes the offers simply dont work.. so a user does an offer but he is not able to donwload the tool... ill think about something and tell you later

Yea you're right. Ok, let me know if you got something, thanks for your input.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 73 8 hours ago
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 11 574 2017-10-22, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 88 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Useful Website Watt 17 614 2017-09-29, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,137 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top