Idea For Driving Traffic That Should Work Well
2014-11-14, 04:40 PM,
Looking around there are tools all over the place from Scrapbox to the GSA and so much more, obviously, most people use the tools to build links which is fine if you are into the whole SEO gig. An idea that just came to mind would be to use the tools and scrape actual popular platforms to add comments to that can be found by people. Obviously blog commenting is still popular so why not automate the process.

Example, lets say my niche is free coupons, well, I'm certain there must be millions of sites out there that can be posted on with comments. If I were to scrape/invest into HUGE lists and add comments to them over a month/year I'm certain I'll be able to drive traffic from (some), logic, I mean when I post on a blog myself out of gratitude or interest to the respective owner I'll always read over some of the other peoples comments on there.

If I were to post on an SEO site thanking someone for their guide, read a comment that reads out as (check out my free XYZ), yeah, I'll likely click through and scan over that link and see what it's all about given that the comment reads well and such. Obviously something like this is a risk and not proven 100% but given enough time and effort it could pull in traffic but not right away, more so over time.

Just a thought anyway!
Share This Thread :