Idanushka's Updated Journey - Elites May Giveaway
2016-05-13, 04:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-14, 12:07 AM by Idanushka.)
Idanushka's Updated Journey

Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

Information
I'm working with a partner that is a good friend of mine, we decided to split the roles for each of us as we are both beginners and grow together.
I'm working more on SEO & content creation & coding while he is more with the tech part and he might be translating our content to German in the future.

We already hit the 5$/day and our last 4 days were with 20$/day.

SEO & Traffic
In order to get traffic, I am working on SEO, in order to do that I'm using scrapebox and building Web2.0 backlinks for our websites.
Also, in order to drive more traffic we are using the social medias.
At the beginning, I used to make posts on Facebook but it was not that good so we moved to YouTube.
To boost on YouTube, we are using YTMonster - I'm running 5 accs on my laptop with different proxies, and my laptop runs 24/7.

Currently, we have a huge problem with our SEO as Moz stopped showing scores for tumblrs...

What plans do I have for the future?
Making more websites for different niches - currently, we are running 2 websites, one for our main niche, and one is a multi-niche site that doesn't work so well, we are thinking about more websites and we have an idea for another multi-niche site that might work better.

Translations - We want to translate our niches to German if we will have more traffic from Germany (it seems like it grows)
As I'm an Israeli, I won't do anything as Hebrew is completely useless with 0 offers for Israelis.

[Image: 427002c420.jpg]
2016-05-13, 07:44 PM,
Good luck for us...:)
2016-05-13, 08:27 PM,
(2016-05-13, 04:58 PM)Idanushka Wrote:

Information
I'm working with a partner that is a good friend of mine, we decided to split the roles for each of us as we are both beginners and grow together.
I'm working more on SEO & content creation & coding while he is more with the tech part and he might be translating our content to German in the future.

SEO & Traffic
In order to get traffic, I am working on SEO, in order to do that I'm using scrapebox and building Web2.0 backlinks for our websites.
At the beginning, I used to make posts on Facebook but it was not that good so we moved to YouTube.
To boost on YouTube, we are using YTMonster - I'm running 5 accs on my laptop with different proxies, and my laptop runs 24/7.

Currently, we have a huge problem with our SEO as Moz stopped showing scores for tumblrs...

Making more websites for different niches - currently, we are running 2 websites, one for our main niche, and one is a multi-niche site that doesn't work so well, we are thinking about more websites and we have an idea for another multi-niche site that might work better.

Translations - We want to translate our niches to German if we will have more traffic from Germany (it seems like it grows)
As I'm an Israeli, I won't do anything as Hebrew is completely useless with 0 offers for Israelis.

[img]/oQfqV/ef3d6c7986.jpg[/img]

Hello,

Sorry there was a mistake on the giveaway thread, you need to now submit this thread on the giveaway thread, you're meant to share the giveaway thread itself not the hosting image.

Thanks
2016-05-13, 09:02 PM,
(2016-05-13, 08:27 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Information

SEO & Traffic

Hello,

Sorry there was a mistake on the giveaway thread, you need to now submit this thread on the giveaway thread, you're meant to share the giveaway thread itself not the hosting image.

Thanks

Will do so as I reach home :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-05-13 09:03 PM) 
2016-05-13, 09:03 PM,
(2016-05-13, 09:02 PM)Idanushka Wrote:

Information

SEO & Traffic

Hello,

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion. :)
2016-05-14, 12:07 AM,
(2016-05-13, 09:03 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 09:02 PM)Idanushka Wrote:

Information

SEO & Traffic

Hello,

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion. :)

Edited :)
2016-05-14, 03:35 AM,
Good luck on your Journey and giveaway buddy :)!
2016-05-14, 04:09 AM,
Good luck with your journey and Giveaway. One little share of experience with you, handling of many site is not easy specially when most of the site is trying to grow and you will more time to grow it. So, if one of your site is getting the sense of success then push it till it reach a point where you think there is enough momentum and start the other site which you are hoping for. But if the niche idea is temporary niche or ready to others then you should do by any means without any delay.
2016-05-14, 06:39 AM,
(2016-05-14, 04:09 AM)neverstop Wrote: Good luck with your journey and Giveaway. One little share of experience with you, handling of many site is not easy specially when most of the site is trying to grow and you will more time to grow it. So, if one of your site is getting the sense of success then push it till it reach a point where you think there is enough momentum and start the other site which you are hoping for. But if the niche idea is temporary niche or ready to others then you should do by any means without any delay.

My current niches are temporary, that's why I want to push more.
2016-05-14, 05:07 PM,
Yesterday's stats: $54.58 with 339 clicks from 767 impressions and 26 conversions

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 825 3 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,666 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,389 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,537 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,561 2017-10-22, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top