[INSTAGRAM] From 0 to $$
2017-05-20, 11:25 PM,
This is my first post here ...
I would like some advice because I am not having much money at the moment, I just got fired from my job because of the crisis in my city.

Method: Money

At the moment, I do not have the money to invest, I have been reading the articles of each member of this forum and thought to try something with Instagram.
A week ago I tried to start something with Instagram but with no success. I'm kind of lost, I do not know where to start, everything I've been doing has no effect.
Well, that's all.
I just wanted advice, the best way to start, anything that is possible so that I can start my earnings I will be very grateful for the help. Kiss
Latest Thanks - View all

Ever(2017-05-20 11:32 PM) 
2017-05-20, 11:39 PM,
I assume you are doing cpa with instagram.
You should start by testing first, optimizing everything.
Once you think that you have optimized everything, start scaling up.
I suggest that you get 3+ months old accounts. Since you have no money to invest, you can create some yourself first.
If you have any questions, you can ask me :D
I'll try to answer your questions
2017-05-20, 11:47 PM,
(2017-05-20, 11:39 PM)Lolgend Wrote: I assume you are doing cpa with instagram.
You should start by testing first, optimizing everything.
Once you think that you have optimized everything, start scaling up.
I suggest that you get 3+ months old accounts. Since you have no money to invest, you can create some yourself first.
If you have any questions, you can ask me :D
I'll try to answer your questions

I have some questions ... What would be the best BOT for instagram? And what you say optimized would be in relation to that? Sorry about those silly questions. Thanks for listening Nerd
2017-05-20, 11:55 PM,
Hey, welcome to the forums! I wish you luck on your journey. Like Lolgend said, testing is a must to be able to make profit. As for bots, the best seems to be FollowLiker at the moment i believe, however there is a free option you can use that will follow and like people called Instabot.py.

Then you just have to build up a following over time before adding your cpa/affiliate offer so you don't get banned. Then watch that income roll in from your niche.
2017-05-21, 12:22 AM,
Right now the best would be followliker as stated by exslate . However, i think that it will shutdown soon due to IG going on a rampage to shutdown all instagram botting services and software. You can try Insta.py
Optimizing would increase your earnings greatly. An optimized landing page can bring you more conversion than a shitty unoptimized landing page. Same for sources. A good source will bring more traffic which would increase conversions compared to a bad source(Fake accounts/bot accounts).

Link to insta.py : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-to-...ermanently
2017-05-21, 01:56 AM,
(2017-05-20, 11:55 PM)exslate Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forums! I wish you luck on your journey. Like Lolgend said, testing is a must to be able to make profit. As for bots, the best seems to be FollowLiker at the moment i believe, however there is a free option you can use that will follow and like people called Instabot.py.

Then you just have to build up a following over time before adding your cpa/affiliate offer so you don't get banned. Then watch that income roll in from your niche.

The problem with instabot is that it has no way to optimize as well as MP knows? I wanted FollowLiker but I am afraid because of what happened with MP

(2017-05-21, 12:22 AM)Lolgend Wrote: Right now the best would be followliker as stated by exslate . However, i think that it will shutdown soon due to IG going on a rampage to shutdown all instagram botting services and software. You can try Insta.py
Optimizing would increase your earnings greatly. An optimized landing page can bring you more conversion than a shitty unoptimized landing page. Same for sources. A good source will bring more traffic which would increase conversions compared to a bad source(Fake accounts/bot accounts).

I was afraid because they closed the MP. I'm a bit afraid to take a chance on FollowLiker and it will wrap up like the MP. Instabot I already use, but can not optimize anything right? I keep using instabot.py, just do not know if my settings are well optimized
2017-05-21, 02:14 AM,
(2017-05-21, 01:56 AM)nvlima09 Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 11:55 PM)exslate Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forums! I wish you luck on your journey. Like Lolgend said, testing is a must to be able to make profit. As for bots, the best seems to be FollowLiker at the moment i believe, however there is a free option you can use that will follow and like people called Instabot.py.

The problem with instabot is that it has no way to optimize as well as MP knows? I wanted FollowLiker but I am afraid because of what happened with MP

(2017-05-21, 12:22 AM)Lolgend Wrote: Right now the best would be followliker as stated by exslate . However, i think that it will shutdown soon due to IG going on a rampage to shutdown all instagram botting services and software. You can try Insta.py

I was afraid because they closed the MP. I'm a bit afraid to take a chance on FollowLiker and it will wrap up like the MP. Instabot I already use, but can not optimize anything right? I keep using instabot.py, just do not know if my settings are well optimized

I'm in the same boat as you. I want to get FollowLiker but I'm just watching it right now while I build my accounts manually/with instabot. Truth is that we don't know when Instagram is going to get them taken down or if they're trying already. I honestly wouldn't plan on investing in it at the moment unless you had the spare funds to do so. But who knows, time will tell soon enough.

We have another bot here on the forums called InstaQ that is currently in development so you can test and check that out. As far as I know, I think you can only get the auto following & liking on the paid version while you just get the uploads on the trial version. You can check it out here
Latest Thanks - View all

rieffs(2017-05-21 07:30 AM) 
2017-05-21, 09:32 AM,
I can recommend you a few "not so popular" bots. I haven't tried them and don't know about the quality of the bots.

Gramdominator : http://gramdominator.com/
Followadder : https://followadder.com/
2017-05-21, 11:04 PM,
(2017-05-21, 09:32 AM)Lolgend Wrote: I can recommend you a few "not so popular" bots. I haven't tried them and don't know about the quality of the bots.

Gramdominator : /

I was thinking about trying GramDominator. What do you think? is it worth investing?
I thought of investing in proxies / accounts in the insta and bot .. Is there anything more important than these investments or is something missing?
I wanted some tips on what I should invest, could you provide me?
2017-05-21, 11:25 PM,
(2017-05-21, 11:04 PM)nvlima09 Wrote:
(2017-05-21, 09:32 AM)Lolgend Wrote: I can recommend you a few "not so popular" bots. I haven't tried them and don't know about the quality of the bots.

Gramdominator : /

I was thinking about trying GramDominator. What do you think? is it worth investing?
I thought of investing in proxies / accounts in the insta and bot .. Is there anything more important than these investments or is something missing?
I wanted some tips on what I should invest, could you provide me?

Bot, quality accounts, quality proxies, VPS, hosting (can be hosted on VPS), domain, domain template (can be free) and lots of time.

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 204 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 134 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 149 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 91 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 233 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top