INSTAGRAM
2016-07-15, 10:41 AM,
Hi there,

So I recently transferred to Instagram + OGads + Instagress (3 days free) and so far I finally earned my first dollar 4 days ago. Now I have $5.25

The thing is, Instagram keeps banning my account. I believe I have already made 5 accounts too.

First, they banned it after 200 following.
Second they banned it after 1 hour. (asked for phone verification)
Third they banned it after 20 following
Fourth they banned it after 150 following. (asked for phone verification and banned after 3 hours)
after the fourth account and when I tried to create another account, an error now shows up that says I can't create an account. So for the fifth account I tried to create it at a restaurant where I had dinner last night.

Fifth - running and following 89 f (asked for phone verification)

Can someone confirm what I think?

At first I thought it was outright random, but then it isn't. then I thought it had something to do with my IP, but I doubt Instagram bans everyone who logs in the same IP with a banned account (as I frequently log in my personal instagram account here).

Now I theorized that maybe it was the link I posted. I used the same link with first second and third accounts (urlname.blogspot.com) So maybe that was it.

For the fourth account I duplicated the page and made another blospot (urlname2.blogspot.com) so I got to follow 150 people before getting banned.

Can someone give some insight regarding this?

I do plan to get Aged accounts, but how will I go about it without changing my IP? or should I really get some VPS too?
Latest Thanks - View all

toobanasir(2016-07-27 12:23 AM) 
2016-07-15, 12:27 PM,
(2016-07-15, 10:41 AM)av0019 Wrote: Hi there,

So I recently transferred to Instagram + OGads + Instagress (3 days free) and so far I finally earned my first dollar 4 days ago. Now I have $5.25

The thing is, Instagram keeps banning my account. I believe I have already made 5 accounts too.

First, they banned it after 200 following.
Second they banned it after 1 hour. (asked for phone verification)
Third they banned it after 20 following
Fourth they banned it after 150 following. (asked for phone verification and banned after 3 hours)
after the fourth account and when I tried to create another account, an error now shows up that says I can't create an account. So for the fifth account I tried to create it at a restaurant where I had dinner last night.

Fifth - running and following 89 f (asked for phone verification)

Can someone confirm what I think?

At first I thought it was outright random, but then it isn't. then I thought it had something to do with my IP, but I doubt Instagram bans everyone who logs in the same IP with a banned account (as I frequently log in my personal instagram account here).

Now I theorized that maybe it was the link I posted. I used the same link with first second and third accounts (urlname.blogspot.com) So maybe that was it.

For the fourth account I duplicated the page and made another blospot (urlname2.blogspot.com) so I got to follow 150 people before getting banned.

Can someone give some insight regarding this?

I do plan to get Aged accounts, but how will I go about it without changing my IP? or should I really get some VPS too?

Instagress using same proxy over and over, you can try two accounts with slow follow settings you wont be banned, i can guarantee it because i have tried it if you want to run more than two accounts there were tricks and tweaks that you can do,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Instagram Undiscovered Competition Tricks And Traffic Method Aicec 21 1,724 Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Last Post: specz34
  How can I verify my Instagram users? TheGreatDane 5 145 2017-10-15, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  Instagram Skype Group Valerie 52 6,748 2017-10-10, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Instagram Phone Verification naathanz 31 6,012 2017-10-04, 01:12 AM
Last Post: aloutos
  NinjaGram 2.3.3 (cracked) [INSTAGRAM BOT] Zatorey 42 10,498 2017-09-29, 10:49 AM
Last Post: lulu1977

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top