Poll: Are you willing to commit to a Change in CPA?
This poll is closed.
Ok MoneyCashers, Let’s Go 100% Legit!
26.83%
11 26.83%
You have a good point, I will strongly consider it.
31.71%
13 31.71%
I always was and always will be legit!
12.20%
5 12.20%
I don’t care about what happens… I’m a Black Hat through and through.
29.27%
12 29.27%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IMPORTANT: The Choice. Let’s Commit to a Change!
2015-09-28, 01:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-18, 02:24 PM by MoneyCashers.)
I’ve been doing IM/CPA for almost 12 years now, and the world has turned over a few times since I started back in the summer of 2003.

And back then CPA really wasn’t a thing, more of an idea, a dream.

A dream of building a community of Advertisers and Publishers based in trust and respect to help offer the masses an alternative to paying for their digital products, and from there it grow, from GPT to PPD all the way to completely interactive advertising.

Now having walked with CPA since the beginning, I’ve been privileged to work with some of the greatest minds of the IM community and to say that CPA has grown to more than we ever dreamed would be putting it lightly.

But with every bright new idea comes with it a cluster of dark minds that always seem to put a blemish on an otherwise flawless concept… Thus was the case (and sadly still is) with the “if you fake it you’ll make it” group. Where fake content is created, and then locked with an advertisers offer so that the user will preform the action, only to find themselves scammed, alone and a bitter taste left in their mouth for both CPA and IM in general.

And to this day they have had a unprecedented, negative impact on IM, continuing to shatter the fragile trust that many of us have worked so hard to build with our users.

They not only Defraud our advertisers , networks and their users. They have placed a wide spread hatred for all forms of web marketing and CPA among the average person.

Now before I continue I want to be the first one to admit that I have been 100% Guilty of everything I just said. I not only did it, I came up with methods and designed tools that I am ashamed to say are still in use to this day.

And i will not hesitate to say why I and MANY of us have done it at one point or another. Greed… Total, perfected greed. Because when CPA first came out, it was almost too easy to pull off and for a long time, worked, well, very well.

But looking back, all of our actions came with a consequence. I and people like me nearly destroyed CPA. And for that I would like to sincerely ask the forgiveness of everyone I have hurt so deeply.

And with that said, I am VERY pleased to say that nearly 3 years ago I decided to make a change. The last BlackHat day of my life was on Dec 12th 2012. I along with my team of then black hats made a choice. We chose to stop, cancel, delete, and shut down every last one of our campaigns and restart everything from scratch. I can tell you that many of our campaigns were bringing in 5 figures a month.

That evening I also went and called up every one of our affiliate managers and told them flat out that i had been using questionable methods and traffic to monetize fake and or H.acking related content.

Many of them suspended our relationship that day. Some within a week, some just said that they understood and wanted to know what I was going to do next.

The next few weeks felt like hell, my income was lost, and I had deleted all my fake files and software and landing pages so there was no going back now.

But even through all of that I felt better… it was really like a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders, you see I knew all along that what we were doing wasn’t right, but I let the lusts of more $$$ get in the way of my personal morals and standards. And right then I didn’t know if I would ever get back to making that much money again, and I didn’t care.

If I was going to do it I was going to do it Legit and show the world that you don’t have to scam and cheat people in order to make it.

So long story short, today we have not only matched our success as black hats… we have surpassed it.

Among other things, I am currently working with a team to create a fool proof system to find fake and misleading content, as well as a Reputation system, so that users can rate publishers content and penalize them should it be misleading or illegal.

Now I’ve said ALL of that (if you’re still with me thank you :) to say that I want to make a change.

I want everyone reading this right now, to commit. To commit to put their thinking caps back on and start to truly create REAL and HQ content that your users will not only complete an offer for. But will keep coming back because they know that you’re legit. And your advertisers know they can trust that you will put them in a good and positive light with your users.

On this thread I’ve attached a simple Pull… It has 4 options

1: Ok, MoneyCashers, Let’s Go 100% Legit!

2: You have a good point, I will strongly consider it.

3: I always was and always will be legit!

4: I don’t care about what happens… I’m a Black Hat through and through.

Now the choice is up to you… I’m not going to spoon feed you; you have to make up your own mind what’s right and what’s wrong.

But I do believe that the CPA elite’s community does care about this and together I think we can make a Powerful effect for the better! LETS DO IT!

I end with a quote from an amazing man by the name of Zig Ziglar: “You can get anything in life you want. If you just help enough other people get what they want.”

Stay Original, Stay Legit.

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

cevor(2015-09-28 09:04 PM) Vampirion_LKM(2015-09-28 02:14 AM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-09-28, 02:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-28, 02:12 AM by Vampirion_LKM.)
Ofcourse, legit is the way to go.
It keeps the business healthy.

Send me a PM whenever you need help with your network, beta testing etc..

I have ran many many campaigns, few of them blackhat, few whitehat. Aslong as you don't promise people too much, you won't have to deliver so much.

To keep this health it's really simple:
Don't offer them everything, offer them something you can actually offer.

Now every single one of you who thinks this will be too hard, either go and think for a good twist (There are enough actually) or leave the business and work at mcdonalds.

(To get your brains working: how about you offer people 10 gems instead of 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 gems in Clash of clans, 10 gems is something you can give them by purchasing the small package. Ofcourse not fully working but it's a start.)

Good post mate
2015-09-28, 02:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-28, 02:18 AM by isoz.)
Look, blackhat isnt necessarly a bad thing, it really depends on each others point of view, there is a thin line between legit and not legit, walk in the middle and you're likely to be fine.

Is it hurting the business? Maybe it is, maybe it isnt.
Bad things welcome changes, the game and the players will evolve and adapt to those changes, theres no limits to advertising.

The problem here is not the method, it's the sudden explosion of publishers in the past 5 years, every 15 year old and their mother is making money online.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-09-28 08:36 AM) 
2015-09-28, 02:34 AM,
(2015-09-28, 02:15 AM)isoz Wrote: Look, blackhat isnt necessarly a bad thing, it really depends on each others point of view, there is a thin line between legit and not legit, walk in the middle and you're likely to be fine.

Bad things welcome changes, the game and the players will evolve and adapt to those changes, theres no limits to advertising.

The problem here is not the method, it's the sudden explosion of publishers in the past 5 years, every 15 year old and their mother is making money online.
True, I have started around 2011, and I see more and more people know about this industry. Thing is, there are still tons of people who don't know about this business, and by doing blackhat people will never trust CPA offers so basically they are way harder to convert.

I could bet avg. CR was higher 5 years ago than it is now, you can blame the heavy competition. But it's more due to people doing blackhat stuff only.
Latest Thanks - View all

lnsane(2015-11-18 02:21 AM) 
2015-09-28, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-28, 03:29 AM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-09-28, 02:15 AM)isoz Wrote: Look, blackhat isnt necessarly a bad thing, it really depends on each others point of view, there is a thin line between legit and not legit, walk in the middle and you're likely to be fine.

Along with Vampirion i respectfully disagree sir.

When you say it depends on someones point of view... please tell me if I'm wrong... but I have NEVER met someone who is pleased when they go out of their way to spend their time and complete a offer only to end up with a text file saying "Hehe did you really think i would just give it to you ... OWNED SUCKER!!!"

I know, having had this happen to me MANY times, that it is a very frustrating experience!

And when you say maybe it isn't hurting the business... how on earth could doing that do anything but hurt the CPA business and damage all our reputations...

Making money should be about giving people value, not trying to see how many times you can violate their trust.

And that is exactly why I want to start teaching the newcomers to stay legit, because we're the ones they will listen to, if we lead them on the right path, they will follow it!

(2015-09-28, 02:34 AM)Vampirion Wrote: True, I have started around 2011, and I see more and more people know about this industry. Thing is, there are still tons of people who don't know about this business, and by doing blackhat people will never trust CPA offers so basically they are way harder to convert.

I could bet avg. CR was higher 5 years ago than it is now, you can blame the heavy competition. But it's more due to people doing blackhat stuff only.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I can guarantee that CR have dropped even over the last year because of this issue.

~MoneyCashers

2015-09-28, 03:30 AM,
(2015-09-28, 03:27 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote:

When you say it depends on someones point of view... please tell me if I'm wrong... but I have NEVER met someone who is pleased when they go out of their way to spend their time and complete a offer only to end up with a text file saying "Hehe did you really think i would just give it to you ... OWNED SUCKER!!!"

I know, having had this happen to me MANY times, that it is a very frustrating experience!

And when you say maybe it isn't hurting the business... how on earth could doing that do anything but hurt the CPA business and damage all our reputations...

Making money should be about giving people value, not trying to see how many times you can violate their trust.

And that is exactly why I want to start teaching the newcomers to stay legit, because we're the ones they will listen, if we lead them on the right path, they will follow it!

(2015-09-28, 02:34 AM)Vampirion Wrote: True, I have started around 2011, and I see more and more people know about this industry. Thing is, there are still tons of people who don't know about this business, and by doing blackhat people will never trust CPA offers so basically they are way harder to convert.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I can guarantee that CR have dropped even over the last year because of this issue.

~MoneyCashers

That would be true if blackhat was only lieing to people, blackhat is a big subject, that is not limited to that.
2015-09-28, 03:35 AM,
(2015-09-28, 03:30 AM)isoz Wrote:
(2015-09-28, 03:27 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote:

And that is exactly why I want to start teaching the newcomers to stay legit, because we're the ones they will listen, if we lead them on the right path, they will follow it!

~MoneyCashers

That would be true if blackhat was only lieing to people, blackhat is a big subject, that is not limited to that.

Now here i must partly agree with you... there are MANY fascists to "Black Hat" but you and I both know that around 80% of black hat is neither moral nor benefiting the end user. And when we tell new comers that "Black Hat" is the way to go. Then they go read 10 Black hat books and next thing you know their into all sorts of stuff (sometimes illegal) This is why we really need to Differentiate between Black hat and Gray Hat methods.

~MoneyCashers

2015-09-28, 05:25 AM,
(2015-09-28, 02:11 AM)Vampirion Wrote: Ofcourse, legit is the way to go.

I have ran many many campaigns, few of them blackhat, few whitehat. Aslong as you don't promise people too much, you won't have to deliver so much.

Now every single one of you who thinks this will be too hard, either go and think for a good twist (There are enough actually) or leave the business and work at mcdonalds.

(To get your brains working: how about you offer people 10 gems instead of 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 gems in Clash of clans, 10 gems is something you can give them by purchasing the small package. Ofcourse not fully working but it's a start.)

Good post mate

Good tip about the gems as well. Would also make it more believable to boot...

2015-09-28, 08:00 AM,
well i cant blame users that uses BH niches because WH niches is darn hard to promote and earn with.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-09-28, 08:46 AM,
(2015-09-28, 05:25 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote:
(2015-09-28, 02:11 AM)Vampirion Wrote: Ofcourse, legit is the way to go.

Good post mate

Good tip about the gems as well. Would also make it more believable to boot...

lol who fill the survey for 10 gems?
Who fill the surveys for 999999 gems wants to scam the games creators, don t pety for this fools ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 502 2017-10-18, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  How to change Mirror in CPAgrip Axlon 3 238 2017-07-04, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Axlon
  how to do change the particular niche my locking content florsbro 5 469 2017-05-04, 05:58 PM
Last Post: florsbro
  Important Principles for Effective Mobile Pop-Up Ads Stacy_AdCombo 5 346 2017-04-27, 04:32 AM
Last Post: ChrisAtAragon
  VPN change abin 5 274 2017-03-25, 03:36 AM
Last Post: John1993

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top