IMPORTANT: GDPR vs CPA , 25th May 2018
2018-05-11, 08:39 AM,
I am rly surprised I don't see a thread here about this yet, this will be a potential gamechanger for everyone here and as far as I know I don't know any CPA landingpage which is compliant to this (at least the typical stuff people do here, and even some of the whitehats, or likely most of them).

GDPR is a new ruleset for every traffic you get from EU and also if you have your business there, it's basically an empowered, forced Privacy Policy.
Means your website has to follow regulations and be very specific about them. Visitors have to agree to a bunch of points ACTIVELY on your website.
It's not enough to just put Terms of Service and/or say "by using this you agree to..."

Another problem is most of us have private who-is and obviously no imprint or anything like info about domain owner, so we can't even rly comply with this.

Why this is a big issue?

The internet seems to change. A few years ago you were allowed to do anything but now government rules are being worked out which will be effective almost everywhere.
If you fail to follow these regulations you can be fined with 20.000.000€ which for sure nobody can pay. A small 'gamehack' page can ruin your entire life if someone wants to report it.

So, my question:

What do you think about this? How do you plan to adjust or do you just ignore it which could be the biggest mistake in life

More about GDPR:

The GDPR extends the scope of EU data protection law to all foreign companies processing data of EU residents.[6] It provides for a harmonization of the data-protection regulations throughout the EU, thereby making it easier for non-European companies to comply with these regulations; however, this comes at the cost of a strict data-protection compliance regime with severe penalties of up to 4% of worldwide turnover or €20 million, whichever is higher.[7]

The GDPR also brings a new set of "digital rights" for EU citizens in an age of an increase of the economic value of personal data in the digital economy.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Da...Regulation
Latest Thanks - View all

WarAffiliate(2018-05-11 09:07 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-05-11, 09:27 AM,
OMG , huge fine.
Will this happen ?

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-05-11, 10:18 AM,
Whoever does blackhat should be aware of this and act accordingly.
Thanks for the share.
2018-05-11, 01:14 PM,
Unless you're collecting PERSONAL names and emails you have nothing to worry about. If for example you require a game username = It's not a personal detail!
Latest Thanks - View all

Brandon Fury(2018-05-12 02:23 PM) isshmen(2018-05-11 07:53 PM) 
2018-05-11, 06:54 PM,
(2018-05-11, 01:14 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Unless you're collecting PERSONAL names and emails you have nothing to worry about.
Idf for example you require a game username = It's not a personal detail.

I am checking details related to it.
Very new thing to be honest.
2018-05-12, 02:48 PM,
I was never aware about this, need to check more details.
2018-05-12, 06:48 PM,
Read about this law, but not really sure we need to worry about it.
2018-05-12, 09:23 PM,
Here is two sites with full data which is you must to follow and yes HawkEye was right.
1) https://termsfeed.com/blog/gdpr-privacy-...y_Policies
2) https://mouseflow.com/privacy/

This is only if you are collecting personal data or if you are promoting e-commerce website. Most LP from cpa networks (offers for EU) already have privacy policy form which is follow to all requirments about purchase proccess
2018-05-26, 02:33 AM,
so what we should do now about this?