IG ENDed
2016-09-14, 11:54 PM,
Hmm looks like IG traffic is down for us. Not possible to verify via phone. If you have some clear number and click submit, IG dont want to take it...
2016-09-15, 12:00 AM,
How can normal IG user verify now their IG account ?
2016-09-15, 12:16 AM,
you have to just turn it off. And i think it isnt dead but ig is making much difficult to go further with it.
2016-09-15, 09:09 PM,
(2016-09-14, 11:54 PM)Mufin Wrote: Hmm looks like IG traffic is down for us. Not possible to verify via phone. If you have some clear number and click submit, IG dont want to take it...

My accounts are good. I can even create new ones and verify them incase one of them got phone verification.

THE MAIN PROBLEM?
It seems to be my earnings are zero today. I dont know why, the same traffic im sending to instagram should earn me $4 yesterday and today but things seems to have an issue, low to no clicks, less to no conversion. i'll udpate you incase i have progress.

My accounts are up, same mass of traffic, same method, same niche, links are up and running, landing page and lockers are okay.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-09-15, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-15, 09:46 PM by DotA4FuN.)
Same thing happened here too in the last two days, OG clicks/views has dropped significally. Also had some bans on my IG accounts (6+ months old, doing fine for 3 weeks), it seems IG has changed some filters.
2016-09-15, 09:57 PM,
Traffic will go down and up. It's a game and you should consider changing your niche. Tons of people are going the same P0kemon and COC stuff. If you are into unsaturated niche, just stay calm and scale it up.

For the SUBMIT button loop issue, you have to make sure that you are using every phone number only ONCE. With my 1 week of experience and testing this issue, I have understood that IG has limited 1 phone number per account and those Next+ or Text+, all of them are now out of IG territory. You have to use real sim cards to verify the accounts (if your Government allows you to have those many sim) Good Luck! :)

--
ZackY29
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-09-16 01:25 PM) 
2016-09-16, 01:22 PM,
I have still good earning with IG - this is not problem. The problem I have is the phone verify with new accounts. I bought clear sim cards and try to use but not possible to submit any number. Probably the problem is that you cant use too many IPs. For example if you buy aged IG accounts and change IPs to your proxy... I am still in testing this new IG bullshit
2016-09-16, 02:16 PM,
Issues im facing is the drop of clicks and conversions. And my daily earnings is around $5~$8 per day then drop to $1 hardly $2 per day. I know that it's not stable and changes day by day but still that's a big drop for me lol

I'm using the same method, same niche, proxy. That's why I don't wanna scale it up right now because of this.

Also the perma bans of the accounts, what i mean is the one that can't be phone verified, the one that is asking you to phone verify it but won't accept the number or doesn't do anything after clicking the submit button.

Out of 40 accounts I have 14 got that kind of phone verify or what I call it perma ban.

I don't have any issue with link blocks or anything but that phone verifying is really pain in the ass.

Any help will be appreciated, just PM me. Smile
2016-09-16, 03:33 PM,
(2016-09-16, 02:16 PM)xbugitox Wrote: Issues im facing is the drop of clicks and conversions. And my daily earnings is around $5~$8 per day then drop to $1 hardly $2 per day. I know that it's not stable and changes day by day but still that's a big drop for me lol

I'm using the same method, same niche, proxy. That's why I don't wanna scale it up right now because of this.

Also the perma bans of the accounts, what i mean is the one that can't be phone verified, the one that is asking you to phone verify it but won't accept the number or doesn't do anything after clicking the submit button.

Out of 40 accounts I have 14 got that kind of phone verify or what I call it perma ban.

I don't have any issue with link blocks or anything but that phone verifying is really pain in the ass.

same with me earning droped out of no where , and phone verfication shit tried everything with no avail real numbers fake numbers nothing
when i click in submit buttom it do nothing
2016-09-16, 04:48 PM,
(2016-09-16, 03:33 PM)Shady_rasmy Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 02:16 PM)xbugitox Wrote: Issues im facing is the drop of clicks and conversions. And my daily earnings is around $5~$8 per day then drop to $1 hardly $2 per day. I know that it's not stable and changes day by day but still that's a big drop for me lol

same with me earning droped out of no where , and phone verfication shit tried everything with no avail real numbers fake numbers nothing
when i click in submit buttom it do nothing

Yup, this makes me wanna stop IG already since it's blocking all the accounts and not getting any profit from the investment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IG free followers source aliozgenc 4 244 2017-12-05, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 233 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 883 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  IG + MP + Settings raz2606 10 416 2017-10-18, 03:15 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 235 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top