CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

IG CPA
2018-12-06, 06:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-04-03, 03:19 PM by xpolent.)
So I've been looking into getting into IG CPA for a while now but as I've read most of the IG journeys, all of them center around a BH niche. Is there anyone out there actually making some decent income with a WH niche? I wouldn't want to spend a crap ton of $$$ on IG accounts that I know are going to get banned later nor have a dirty feeling milking money from a BH niche.
2018-12-07, 10:10 AM,
Yes, of course mate. You can move to affiliates or dropshipping etc :)
2018-12-07, 01:16 PM,
Almost anything works if you stick with it long enough. So if you don't like the niche don't get started just because you think you'll make a quick buck. Because it might take months or years till you do. There's enough WH ways to make money with some slightly BH marketing tricks.
2018-12-08, 09:37 AM,
I had seen a hotgirl/memes account with a huge following like 60k having a cpa offer in the bio. The acc probably generates money but maintaining the high quality in jokes/memes is something that most people don't bother with so maybe that is why they don't make money.

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2021 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired), enhanced and operated by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia) - CPAElites - CPAElites session ranking test
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.