IG Account Growth - I must be doing something wrong
2018-08-07, 11:39 PM,
(2018-07-28, 11:52 PM)Zen Wrote: I've opened so many proxy selling websites that I've mixed up the "residential" term on storm proxies.
I've bought the "private dedicated IG proxies", lol, yeah I know...

What you're talking about residential proxies, in the back of my mind I knew, but I was hanging on the possibility the proxies would be sold to multiple people, using them in one instance for multiple platforms, for example 1 user on IG, 1 user on FB, 1 user on YT, etc.
That way the residential (or even 3G/4G mobile internet) proxy, would be profitable to sell at low prices.

I find stupid the use of rotating proxies to manage social accounts, the cost (and time lost), by verifying the accounts every time they change proxies, it's unthinkable.
The only good reasons to use them, in my POV would be to create social accounts or to perform "certain activities".

Anyway, I was on Alibaba looking for a SIM bank (https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/1...jxczfl&s=p) to verify my accounts (I will start a really large scale operation when I feel confident) and then sell the service to other interested buyers to get the investment returned on the SIM cards and SIM bank.

Then I thought that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a similar device but to act as a 3G/4G mobile proxy, where I would connect for example, 128 SIM cards, allow only my IP to connect to IG and then rent the proxies to other people, where they could use on everything else besides IG.
I would limit the bandwidth per each SIM card, only to be sure that my IG accounts would always have enough bandwidth to work and then depending on the monthly plan selected, would divide the bandwidth per each customer.
I can get 30GB @ 4G 300Mbps for 26€/month, if I limit each user to 2GB/month (using 2GB for myself), rent the proxy to 14 customers at 3€/month, I would earn 42€/month per SIM card (profit: 16€/month).

I think it would be acceptable to push the price even higher to 5€/month or so, but without being greedy, I could have my own legit proxies, get paid to use them, get some pocket money and control everything.

Would be a matter of setting up a website, setting up the device and then do some marketing to get customers.
128 SIM cards at 16€/monthly profit, it's a nice profit.
I'm just not completely sure I can find a device that would do this, like I said I was just looking for a cheap SIM bank, I'll take a closer look at this.

smspva.com sells a device u can put sim cards in and buyers on smspva can buy from you for X service. Profit is 50/50 between u and smspva. Interesting tbh
Share This Thread :

2018-09-12, 03:00 PM,
Storm proxies are known to have shitty proxies. A lot of the time the proxies are not virgin which means that they have been used by other people before.