IG Account Growth - I must be doing something wrong
2018-07-25, 03:39 PM,
I really don't like IG and never used it, I barely know how to use it too, anyway, I admit it's a really interesting way of getting traffic to our websites, so I'm trying to get into the game.

Right now I only have one account, to test the waters, but it's not going well, so I wanted to show here what I'm doing to see if someone can check if I'm doing something wrong.

> Using Jarvee;
> Using Storm Proxies - Residential proxies;
> Configured Firefox with the proxy and created a hotmail email account and IG account with the browser;
> Phone and e-mail verified;
> Added one profile picture on the same day I've created the account, the picture is md5 unique, I've edited it myself;
> I've setup Jarvee to follow ~100 people per day within a certain time (09:00AM - 11:59AM | 04:00PM - 09:00PM);
> I've setup Jarvee to view ~30 stories per day on the same schedule;
Now the problem:
After 2 days of running Jarvee, I was consistently plagued with the Follow Block, and in 2 full days of using it, I've only followed 15 people and only have 1 follower...

I don't think that I'm supposed to get Follow Blocked on the first day and I also don't think that following 15 people is a reason to get blocked.
I've used a good software (I think), Jarvee seems legit, the residential proxies were 3$ each so I guess they are good too... I don't see any reason for this problem to happen.

As a last resource, I'm considering to drop Jarvee and use Valar bot, proxies and accounts, though I would really prefer to create my own accounts instead of buying them.
Share This Thread :

2018-07-25, 08:20 PM,
Well try to do everything whitehat. Grow your account naturally. You will have that way better followers who would actually pay for something.

[Image: cpaleaksbanner2.gif]
2018-07-26, 01:17 AM,
I kinda feel stupid right now, because now Jarvee is following people without blocks, since I've made this thread I'm now following 49 people, it's running how it's supposed to run now.

Probably after creating the account I should just leave it untouched for 2 or 3 days and only then start following people.
I guess it's the kind of information that no one writes on forums, only by our own experiences we will learn.
2018-07-26, 06:05 AM,
(2018-07-25, 03:39 PM)Zen Wrote: I really don't like IG and never used it, I barely know how to use it too, anyway, I admit it's a really interesting way of getting traffic to our websites, so I'm trying to get into the game.

Right now I only have one account, to test the waters, but it's not going well, so I wanted to show here what I'm doing to see if someone can check if I'm doing something wrong.

> Using Jarvee;
> Using Storm Proxies - Residential proxies;
> Configured Firefox with the proxy and created a hotmail email account and IG account with the browser;
> Phone and e-mail verified;
> Added one profile picture on the same day I've created the account, the picture is md5 unique, I've edited it myself;
> I've setup Jarvee to follow ~100 people per day within a certain time (09:00AM - 11:59AM | 04:00PM - 09:00PM);
> I've setup Jarvee to view ~30 stories per day on the same schedule;
Now the problem:
After 2 days of running Jarvee, I was consistently plagued with the Follow Block, and in 2 full days of using it, I've only followed 15 people and only have 1 follower...

I don't think that I'm supposed to get Follow Blocked on the first day and I also don't think that following 15 people is a reason to get blocked.
I've used a good software (I think), Jarvee seems legit, the residential proxies were 3$ each so I guess they are good too... I don't see any reason for this problem to happen.

As a last resource, I'm considering to drop Jarvee and use Valar bot, proxies and accounts, though I would really prefer to create my own accounts instead of buying them.

Well it seems you may have found the solution to your problems by your last post. As far as storm proxies, I've never used them.. but from what I've read from other users experiences they're not true residential proxies and/or they're really shared and have been abused. True, dedicated, virgin residential proxies you won't experience any action blocks with. One must be careful purchasing proxies, there are alot of providers that are selling ipv6 proxies and claiming they're residential proxies and/or are selling shared residential proxies that have been abused. At $3 a proxy, I would want nothing less than top of the line proxies as that is pretty steep for proxies. True residential proxies are expensive, but as I stated you won't experience any action blocks with them.

As for your initial setup, you sound like you have the right idea. Are you using aged accounts? I stick to accounts a couple years old for my network.. but atleast with a minimum of 6 months of age. After changing profile picture, and changing bio, I would wait a day or two before running operations and you're starting off too aggressively. Start off with small, mixed amount of actions (follows, likes, stories, etc) and increase the numbers every day/every other day by 15-30 until you reach your ideal numbers. I usually warm my accounts up for approx 2 weeks before reaching my ideal settings. With IG automation, it's a marathon and not a sprint in the sense of longevity unless you're just running a churn and burn operation. I hope this helps a bit in your operation.
2018-07-26, 06:09 AM,
(2018-07-26, 01:17 AM)Zen Wrote: I kinda feel stupid right now, because now Jarvee is following people without blocks, since I've made this thread I'm now following 49 people, it's running how it's supposed to run now.

Probably after creating the account I should just leave it untouched for 2 or 3 days and only then start following people.
I guess it's the kind of information that no one writes on forums, only by our own experiences we will learn.

Thanks for the Rick rolling btw.. I thought that ended a few years ago.. 459million views, I guess not. Damn shame that video wasn't monetized.
2018-07-26, 10:04 AM,
Two questions for you:

1. Why are you using residential proxies? For accounts log into social networks you are better off with dedicated, fixed IP proxies.

2. Why automating one single account? You are better off sitting down for 15 min (every day) and doing some follow and engagement manually, through your smartphone. It's free and less risky.

Automating account works best when you have multiple account, not a single account.
2018-07-26, 02:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-26, 03:43 PM by Zen.)
1. They are fixed residential IP, they do not rotate.

2. I'm testing the software and get accustomed to how the things work, that's why I'm just testing with one account right now.
If I'm successful growing one account I will scale it up. I just don't want to invest thousands without being sure that I'm doing the right thing.

One very interesting thing I've found out, is that I'm blocked again from following people with Jarvee, but if I log manually on my account with Firefox, I can follow all the people I want without blocks.
I can only assume Instagram detected Jarvee activity and blocked it, because I can follow manually, I don't see any other reason.
I'm seriously considering buying Valar bot, create another account and test it to see if it will get blocked like Jarvee.

edit:
KooKlique for some reason only when I refreshed this thread I was able to see your post.
Yeah man, honestly, I have nothing against Indian people, but when I placed the order for the proxies and received the Paypal payment confirmation, I saw the owner was Indian, and I thought to myself "Oh shit, I hope I'm not paying 3$ for bad proxies", I just done some research on the proxies I have and I can see them featured on "proxy list websites", at this point I'm even doubting they are residential... why would a residential IP appear in a proxy list website right?

No the account I'm using is not aged, I've created and started following on the same day.
I want to control a lot of accounts to use for a long time, I'm not interested in churn'burn, I will follow your tips, but because I don't have any aged account, I will probably buy them from Valar and see how it goes.
Now my problem is to find legit residential fixed IP's. I thought that by paying 3$/each I was not going to get scammed, but I guess I was wrong.
Every website claims they are legit, etc., even most reviews are probably fake, this is really a game that or we know the right people to give us some legit tips (like you did KooKlique, thanks for that) or we will waste money along the way to find the right suppliers.

About the Rick Roll, I really wish I had a stat counter to see how many people I've got with it lol.
2018-07-27, 07:26 PM,
Update: My problem it was not the proxies.

My problem was that I should've waited for 2 days before starting following people with the new account I've created, and because it's a new account, I'm following 100 people day.
I've bought some aged accounts from Valar, and started following 200 people from day one, not even one block, it's just perfect, so this proves my above theory, that I should've let the account warm up and slow down on the daily follows.

Now I've got another "problem" to tackle, yes, I'm following a good number of people without blocks now, but I need them to follow me back, having a profile with a nice girl it's not enough, so now I'll begin testing if people will follow me back more if I add certain types of images/videos/content.
2018-07-28, 09:52 AM,
Instagram and Facebook have updated their own algorithm to "block" bot/automated social reactions. I believe that's the main reason.
2018-07-28, 05:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-28, 05:50 PM by WhiteGirl.)
I think every botter or someone growing social media accounts in general like accounts from IG should be expected to go the extra mile to educate themselves on the matter of buying or setting up their own proxies.

There is a lot of lingo floating around on the subject of proxies that one must familiarize themselves with. Cutting corners on proxies to save time or a few dollars in the short-term may end up costing you big time, and is essentially a fool's errand.

Now a days, a proxy is categorize into 3 different slots:datacenter, mobile and residential proxies. The dedicated/shared proxies you see around are 99% datacenter ips. Having a dedicated residential proxy will mean that you have a paying internet connection with one of the nationally/regionally known ISP. In other words, this will not cost you $3 dollars a month, but easily $$-$$$ a month, and only when pig flies it will end up costing $3 dollars a month. Likewise, having a mobile IP will mean you have an IP that comes from one of the major phone providers such as Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint (these are all networks from the USA).

To top it off, a lot of proxy providers throw around a lot of buzzwords to make their providers stick out as premium. They might end up labeling their proxy packages with cute names such as dedicated, premium or virgin proxies to appeal to the masses. However, anyone informed on the matter would know to take their offerings with a grain of salt.

As anyone that has been in the game for long enough to see that in reality virgin, premium, or dedicated proxies do not exist , I would prefer to go the route of setting my own proxies.You can only check if the proxies are blacklisted by looking up the IPs on the most popular black lists, but even that method will not let you know if the IPs haven't been ripped apart by other users on most Social Network sites.

I'm personally a user of storm proxies rotating proxies, and I would highly recommend them if you use them for anything else than Social Media botting. Although, with all due respect Zen I believe you are dead wrong about having dedicated residential proxies from stormproxies.com for $3 dollars. Their instagram proxies that you are paying for them are never labeled as residential proxies on their "premium instagram proxies" page. So, I'm not really sure how you arrived at the conclusion that your proxies are dedicated residential proxies.

One must also know that for the economies to work on selling residential proxies then the access to these proxies must be cheap. Therefore, the proxies that are mostly residential proxies are always sold as rotating residential proxies because as you might all know these proxies come from VPN, botnets, malware computers. This is a dirty secret that no one wants to admit as their source of IPs.

There are various services that check the type of IP you have that are used heavily by IDX brokers to categorize their inventory.

One example of a link would be this one: https://api.company-target.com/api/v2/ip...59fa4030ce

It will spit out a JSON structure, and right on the "audience" key you will see the type of proxy your IP is labeled as.