[ICO] CoinMetro - The next level exchange supporting fiat and crypto trading
2018-03-04, 02:54 PM,
Link to ICO:
Start investing today into the future of crypto exchanges

[Image: FNUJNus.jpg]

Personal opinion:
So I have been thinking lately that to get the biggest growth you should invest as early as possible, around Pre-Sale or ICO. If a coin is worth like $0,02 compared to like the price BTH,ETH or LTC have now the exponential growth you can reach is faster to reach and will be higher, this is simple math. But of course you also need to find the right project, something which WILL have value and grow over time. This is where CoinMetro is perfect. We need exchanges in the world of crypto to increase liquidity but we also need exchanges which can face regulations and whatever is upcoming in the next years, this team is able to do it because they have the right licenses to do what they want to do. It even goes that far that you will be able to trade real money with coins. So imagine you can buy any token you want (they will have a huge inventory) with actual money and not having to go through this and that exchange until you finally get your token.

Now as some of you know Binance and KuCoin released their own coins which went very successful already.

Needless to say this coin did very well so far and with more and more people using exchanges like Binance it will only improve even more!

I have spent the last weeks checking ICO talks, Bitcointalk and reading in their telegram group, also directly talking to the devs and teams of several ICOs.
My investments usually make sense as I have raised quite a success with CPA already and now crypto (I can say that my whole coin inventory is +500% by now so I have made good decisions, CoinMetro however will be even better).

I went rly deep into this ICO of CoinMetro as I can see that this will DIRECTLY COMPETE with Binance, Bittrex etc.

They have the tech, the dev, the ideas and combine the best out of these exchanges which results into a platform made for all kind of traders, beginners and experienced.
This is rly the next big deal.
Share This Thread :

2018-03-08, 10:18 PM,
Looks really interesting cause ICO is now can bring much more profit than classic bitcoin mining.
2018-03-11, 06:07 AM,
Hey thanks helped me alot
2018-03-19, 06:01 AM,
Thanks guys, I think there are less than 5 days left if you want to make a good crypto investment, so check it out!