I want to do blogging but...
2015-11-04, 08:54 PM,
Hello cpaeliters and hawkeye.

I will write this simple as possible because i don't want to make it messy. So my problem is really simple but can be troubling. I want to start a blog but im not a good writer. I mean i just suddenly got mental block and just dont know what to say. I mean as i writing this down it took me time. My suspect is my english vocabulary i cant write article thats why
2015-11-04, 08:58 PM,
(2015-11-04, 08:54 PM)K-Jacob D. Wrote: Hello cpaeliters and hawkeye.

I will write this simple as possible because i don't want to make it messy. So my problem is really simple but can be troubling. I want to start a blog but im not a good writer. I mean i just suddenly got mental block and just dont know what to say. I mean as i writing this down it took me time. My suspect is my english vocabulary i cant write article thats why

pay someone to do it for you or you can also start a JV with someone too

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-11-04, 09:24 PM,

We all have things we need to improve on buddy, I want to master programming at some point but my maths suck, I'll have to learn numbers first and then move on to coding I think. You can easily learn how to write but it takes time, here's a little secret my writing SUCKED before starting this forum, seriously. One thing I do now when needing to learn something is ALWAYS think about it like this... imagine you had to learn something even harder instead and then it will make you realize that actually what you have to learn is really not that impossible.
Latest Thanks - View all

K-Jacob D.(2015-11-05 06:09 PM) PixelBlocker(2015-11-05 03:00 AM) austinyes(2015-11-04 10:45 PM) 
2015-11-04, 10:47 PM,
[/quote]

We all have things we need to improve on buddy, I want to master programming at some point but my maths suck, I'll have to learn numbers first and then move on to coding I think. You can easily learn how to write but it takes time, here's a little secret my writing SUCKED before starting this forum, seriously. One thing I do now when needing to learn something is ALWAYS think about it like this... imagine you had to learn something even harder instead and then it will make you realize that actually what you have to learn is really not that impossible.
[/quote]

The best advice i've heard all day.
2015-11-05, 06:11 PM,
(2015-11-04, 09:24 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thank you. Yeah i realize it not really hard i think only practice
2015-11-05, 06:30 PM,
(2015-11-05, 06:11 PM)K-Jacob D. Wrote:

Just remember only you can do this for yourself. You may get encouragement when asking, but, at the end of the day it's only you that can help yourself.
Latest Thanks - View all

K-Jacob D.(2015-11-05 08:06 PM) 
2015-11-05, 08:07 PM,
(2015-11-05, 06:30 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I will write this simple as possible because i don't want to make it messy. So my problem is really simple but can be troubling. I want to start a blog but im not

a good writer. I mean i just suddenly got mental block and just dont know what to say. I mean as i writing this down it took me time. My suspect is my english vocabulary i cant write article thats why

Just remember only you can do this for yourself. You may get encouragement when asking, but, at the end of the day it's only you that can help yourself.

You're right. So wise so true thanks again mrhawk
2015-11-05, 08:15 PM,
(2015-11-05, 08:07 PM)K-Jacob D. Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 06:30 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I will write this simple as possible because i don't want to make it messy. So my problem is really simple but can be troubling. I want to start a blog but im not

a good writer. I mean i just suddenly got mental block and just dont know what to say. I mean as i writing this down it took me time. My suspect is my english vocabulary i cant write article thats why

You're right. So wise so true thanks again mrhawk

If you treat it as a hobby you will learn much faster, if you rush into learning how to write because you want to see instant results in money it will just stress you out. I know this because I have done the same thing.
2015-11-05, 10:22 PM,
Just find other's blog, then see and learn after that try to make your blog

2015-11-06, 04:54 AM,
You could look for relevant PLR content in your niche and go from there. Don't copy and paste directly but change some words and use the structure as a starting point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 118 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Auto Blogging Plugins QwertySon 3 440 2016-02-25, 04:19 PM
Last Post: QwertySon
  Youtube vs Blogging - Which converts better? Peter Ngo 12 1,165 2014-03-30, 03:55 PM
Last Post: kazi
  Blogging porsche993997 0 232 2013-11-04, 05:04 PM
Last Post: porsche993997

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top