I want to buy a backlinks and i have few Questions
2014-08-05, 12:55 AM,
I'm tired of YouTube, I spend time on video and is going down because of all the unlisted videos.
I decided that I started to invest in Google ..
I read articles, manuals, and I realized that it's really important Backlinks for promotion!

And before I spend my money, I'd love to hear from people with experience answer my questions ..
1 How do I know how many backlinks I have to promote?
2. Does using blogger, or my own domain and host?
I read that Advanced Blogger faster, and better with Backlinks, but can deleted.
So it is better to have a blogger?
3 How much do you think you could earn with Manisha (6600) on the first page? From personal experience.

Thank you for all helpers!
2014-08-05, 01:43 AM,
1.- PR9 Backlinks are good ( u can found it on fiverr)
2.- OWN DOMAIN AND HOST WILL BE 100% BETTER (because blogger can be deleted and u wasted money , also is sh**)
3.- Dont know...

PD: dont buy backlinks, do it yourself ;)

bye
Latest Thanks - View all

ori991(2014-08-05 01:54 AM) 
2014-08-05, 01:57 AM,
(2014-08-05, 01:43 AM)pwnisher Wrote: 1.- PR9 Backlinks are good ( u can found it on fiverr)
2.- OWN DOMAIN AND HOST WILL BE 100% BETTER (because blogger can be deleted and u wasted money , also is sh**)
3.- Dont know...

bye

hey thank you so much!
1.PR9 and how many of them ?
2.ok i will buy a domain.

how to create ?
i sit today over 6 hours and publish my niche website in other websites that related to my niche.
2014-08-05, 02:24 AM,
SEO completely changed after Panda and Pinguin, there is no website where you can put a link which have PR9 forget it!
From my experience on SEO good links are those who are created naturally (I mean looking the relevance, domain authority, page authority).

It depends on competition, watch how many backlinks does have the 1st place, check them one by one and try to get your backlink from sites where the competitor putted the links.

Try to find a .com/org/net domain with your "keyword" , this is good factor on ranking.

And the last one still depends in how you monetize your website.

Regards,
Twitt
Latest Thanks - View all

ori991(2014-08-05 04:36 AM) 
2014-08-05, 04:41 AM,
(2014-08-05, 02:24 AM)twitt Wrote: SEO completely changed after Panda and Pinguin, there is no website where you can put a link which have PR9 forget it!
From my experience on SEO good links are those who are created naturally (I mean looking the relevance, domain authority, page authority).

It depends on competition, watch how many backlinks does have the 1st place, check them one by one and try to get your backlink from sites where the competitor putted the links.

Try to find a .com/org/net domain with your "keyword" , this is good factor on ranking.

Regards,
Twitt
hey!
thank you.

1.how can i know how many backlinks my competitor have ?
2.its really Necessary to put the keyword in the domain ?
becous i dont have a lot of money, and i really want to put alot of niches ..
how matter if I will use a general domain for some niches? (Not wordpress or system, landing pages with sub Domin / address that type xxx.com/niche-name-cheat
2014-08-05, 04:51 AM,
(2014-08-05, 04:41 AM)ori991 Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 02:24 AM)twitt Wrote: SEO completely changed after Panda and Pinguin, there is no website where you can put a link which have PR9 forget it!

Regards,
Twitt
hey!
thank you.

how matter if I will use a general domain for some niches? (Not wordpress or system, landing pages with sub Domin / address that type xxx.com/niche-name-cheat

1. Try Seo analyse websites (like, OpenSite Explorer, Majestic Seo, Ahrefs, they work well in premium subscription)

2. If you focus in White Hat Seo that wouldn't be a problem, that affects only if you have several opponents trying to reach the 1st place, and the one who have keyword in domain have a +.
2014-08-05, 04:52 AM,
3- approx 7$ per day
2014-08-05, 06:10 AM,
(2014-08-05, 04:51 AM)twitt Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 04:41 AM)ori991 Wrote:

Regards,
Twitt
hey!
thank you.

1. Try Seo analyse websites (like, OpenSite Explorer, Majestic Seo, Ahrefs, they work well in premium subscription)

2. If you focus in White Hat Seo that wouldn't be a problem, that affects only if you have several opponents trying to reach the 1st place, and the one who have keyword in domain have a +.

(2014-08-05, 04:52 AM)Julien Wrote: 3- approx 7$ per day

thank you !!
7$ its really good ..
i think i wil buy a domain and make a land pages in like that xxx.com/name-hack and buy a backlinks, and maybe latter i will start to make my own backlinks ..
2014-08-05, 06:31 AM,
(2014-08-05, 01:57 AM)ori991 Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 01:43 AM)pwnisher Wrote: 1.- PR9 Backlinks are good ( u can found it on fiverr)
3.- Dont know...

bye

hey thank you so much!

how to create ?
i sit today over 6 hours and publish my niche website in other websites that related to my niche.

for example to create backlinks go make an user on wikipedia (high autority site) and in your profile details in "your site:" put your site... that will give u naturally a backlink
Latest Thanks - View all

ori991(2014-08-05 06:56 AM) 
2014-08-05, 06:58 AM,
(2014-08-05, 06:31 AM)pwnisher Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 01:57 AM)ori991 Wrote:
3.- Dont know...

bye

hey thank you so much!

how to create ?

for example to create backlinks go make an user on wikipedia (high autority site) and in your profile details in "your site:" put your site... that will give u naturally a backlink

yes that what i do for like 7 hours, just put my website in my profile.
but i dont think so that Enough ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witch is The best service to buy Traffic ? skizer 6 324 2017-09-28, 09:55 PM
Last Post: cellmind3
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 187 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 243 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Do NOT buy this upvote panel iwdnplay1337 6 406 2017-08-06, 07:23 AM
Last Post: iwdnplay1337
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,976 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top