I wanna learn to make money with CPA
2016-06-27, 09:13 PM,
Hi everyone,

I wanna learn how to make money with CPA. I tried CPA with link locker before but only managed to earn less than $10. I locked ebooks and monetized them with CPA offers but I failed in this method.

I wanna earn about 100/day, I have a few cpa accounts but untill now I still can't find a way to earn with it. I and willing to work hard and I have time.

Anyone can teach me how to earn like the rest. Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

arieji83(2016-11-12 09:13 PM) 
2016-06-27, 09:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-27, 09:23 PM by Eion.)
No one can (more precisely, won't) teach you how to make money. Simply put, you are your best and only teacher. People can show you different guides (which can alternatively be accessed through some mere google browsing), but no one will teach you the exact methods to make money. If you are interested in content locking incentive CPA, then you have several platforms for promotion. You seem to have accounts on different networks so that's a good thing, now go and find some niches (either use the saturated game related ones or "invent" your own unsaturated ones), create a believable landing page and start promoting on different platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or work and learn SEO to rank your websites on different search engines. This is pretty much the basic & proven to be working method and as you can see, all these information are already available on the net, so instead of reading, starting doing! Unless and until you indulge yourself in the activities and dirty your hands, you won't make any profit. Just don't give up and learn from your mistakes. Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

coolm(2016-06-28 10:39 AM) maximos88(2016-06-28 09:59 AM) 
2016-06-28, 12:45 AM,
Just do it by yourself or join a jv by a good friend of you if he is already doing it. Nobody is going to give his methode without getting any profit and also everybody is here working hard for this method. But there are many people who are also sharing some guides etc that can help you. Because of it is cpaelites really good forum. If you dont understand cpa check out hawks guide. And there are also many tutorials in the tutorial section so check it out too.
Latest Thanks - View all

coolm(2016-06-28 10:39 AM) 
2016-06-28, 10:39 AM,
Thanks all for the reply, I will try testing different methods and see the results first.
2016-06-30, 02:22 AM,
You can check out my thread... I have share few CPA eBooks, which can train you to earn huge...
Latest Thanks - View all

coolm(2016-06-30 08:01 AM) 
2016-06-30, 01:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-30, 01:47 PM by Rozan.)
(2016-06-27, 09:21 PM)Eion Wrote: No one can (more precisely, won't) teach you how to make money. Simply put, you are your best and only teacher. People can show you different guides (which can alternatively be accessed through some mere google browsing), but no one will teach you the exact methods to make money. If you are interested in content locking incentive CPA, then you have several platforms for promotion. You seem to have accounts on different networks so that's a good thing, now go and find some niches (either use the saturated game related ones or "invent" your own unsaturated ones), create a believable landing page and start promoting on different platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or work and learn SEO to rank your websites on different search engines. This is pretty much the basic & proven to be working method and as you can see, all these information are already available on the net, so instead of reading, starting doing! Unless and until you indulge yourself in the activities and dirty your hands, you won't make any profit. Just don't give up and learn from your mistakes. Good luck!

(2016-06-27, 09:21 PM)Eion Wrote: No one can (more precisely, won't) teach you how to make money. Simply put, you are your best and only teacher. People can show you different guides (which can alternatively be accessed through some mere google browsing), but no one will teach you the exact methods to make money. If you are interested in content locking incentive CPA, then you have several platforms for promotion. You seem to have accounts on different networks so that's a good thing, now go and find some niches (either use the saturated game related ones or "invent" your own unsaturated ones), create a believable landing page and start promoting on different platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or work and learn SEO to rank your websites on different search engines. This is pretty much the basic & proven to be working method and as you can see, all these information are already available on the net, so instead of reading, starting doing! Unless and until you indulge yourself in the activities and dirty your hands, you won't make any profit. Just don't give up and learn from your mistakes. Good luck!

how to start please help meeeee
2016-06-30, 02:38 PM,
I have been promoting cpa offers for over 16 years.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required. All a user has to do is fill out a form to get paid, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a purchase.

I also promote free sign-ups(dating for example) and free trials + s&h (weight loss, ecig, etc...) with the free trials the user is usually paying like $4.99 shipping and handling, but they are getting something that would normally have an upfront cost of like $50-$60, so conversion are still pretty good.

Lastly I promote a very limited amount of offers that are 100% purchases. They are typically offers where the user is saving money on something very popular, is something new/novelty or solves a house is on fire type problem. Ideally you don't want something that is similar to exist locally or it may not convert well.

I generate traffic a bit differently than most. I acquire data(email) because I' building assets that I then own and can market to the users over and over at a very low cost. Where most marketers buy traffic that typically just produce a bunch of high priced clicks that don't convert well.

I acquire fresh targeted data that I know the users are interested in and I know a PPL offer exists that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg for specifically targeted PPL offers. I also buy aged data, but mailing it is a bit more involved as you need additional tools/resources to do it profitably.

Obviously it's a bit more involved, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business, that knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about.

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-11-12, 12:03 AM,
When you say "aged data" what do you mean?

(2016-06-30, 02:38 PM)emonetize Wrote: I have been promoting cpa offers for over 16 years.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required. All a user has to do is fill out a form to get paid, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a purchase.

I also promote free sign-ups(dating for example) and free trials + s&h (weight loss, ecig, etc...) with the free trials the user is usually paying like $4.99 shipping and handling, but they are getting something that would normally have an upfront cost of like $50-$60, so conversion are still pretty good.

Lastly I promote a very limited amount of offers that are 100% purchases. They are typically offers where the user is saving money on something very popular, is something new/novelty or solves a house is on fire type problem. Ideally you don't want something that is similar to exist locally or it may not convert well.

I generate traffic a bit differently than most. I acquire data(email) because I' building assets that I then own and can market to the users over and over at a very low cost. Where most marketers buy traffic that typically just produce a bunch of high priced clicks that don't convert well.

I acquire fresh targeted data that I know the users are interested in and I know a PPL offer exists that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg for specifically targeted PPL offers. I also buy aged data, but mailing it is a bit more involved as you need additional tools/resources to do it profitably.

Obviously it's a bit more involved, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business, that knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about.
2016-12-16, 02:18 AM,
Data that is not fresh.

The older the data is, even if it is targeted, the less responsive it will be. The less responsive, the less profitable. So to mail aged data, I use a self hosted mail and my own servers / IPs. However, the IPs will usually not inbox all domains. So I target domains that will likely get the best deliverability. Byy using my own IPs, I can keep the cost per message as low as possible (so I can still potentially turn a profit with low responsive data). The downside is that you often need to get IPs in large blocks to get the best price and send volume. So it's not cheap to do.

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2016-12-16, 05:47 PM,
(2016-06-27, 09:13 PM)coolm Wrote: Hi everyone,

I wanna learn how to make money with CPA. I tried CPA with link locker before but only managed to earn less than $10. I locked ebooks and monetized them with CPA offers but I failed in this method.

I wanna earn about 100/day, I have a few cpa accounts but untill now I still can't find a way to earn with it. I and willing to work hard and I have time.

Anyone can teach me how to earn like the rest. Thanks

(2016-06-30, 01:46 PM)Rozan Wrote:

how to start please help meeeee

dont expect to get spoonfed with things on here or anywhere else because you need to ajust to changes with older platforms and methods do that and you can still make big bank

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 54 9 hours ago
Last Post: shinigamis0
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 145 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 310 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 73 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 81 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top