I wanna change my life - Journey to Success
2013-09-18, 10:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-18, 10:58 AM by Guerilljah.)
[Image: OiWUf.png]

I want to change my Life, this is my Journey to Success! Im a few Months in PPD but i earn nearly nothing about 20$/Month. Now i take a Focus on 2500$/Month. I want to reach this to the end of the Year. I have alot of time im finished with School but i got no Job and no Future Since i failed in School. So i can invest all my Time into this Business.

[Image: 7smKd.png]
Create 1 Niche per Day with 3 Unique HQ Videos + HQ Landing page with Blogger. I will push every video with 1k HR Views, since i only can Invest 100$. Im focusing on Hard Keyword Optimization+Backlinks for each Video.

[Image: AgUPe.png]
[ ] Buy Youtube PVA Accounts
[ ] Buy HR Views

[Image: 8L0gg.png]
[Invested] 0$
[Leftover-Budget] 100$

[Image: HC6oh.png]
[Image: agY5e.png]
2013-09-18, 10:53 AM,
Did you mean change your LIFE ( If so, edit your title :D ) ? Anyway, good luck with your journey.
2013-09-18, 01:54 PM,
All the best with your journey! :)

[Image: siggy.png]

I will teach you how to make money! Check out my Ultimate Referral Training Program!
2013-09-18, 02:31 PM,
With $100 you can invest a lot.
To be honest I think you need more than just 1 niche a day.
if you take a look at the journey of the mentor (with his brother) you'll see about 3 niches a day.
Also 1k HR views aren't that much, I usually buy 5k HR views for $3-$4 (great low investment!)

Goodluck with your journey, I really hope it'll work out for you ^^
2013-09-18, 05:22 PM,
(2013-09-18, 02:31 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: With $100 you can invest a lot.
To be honest I think you need more than just 1 niche a day.
if you take a look at the journey of the mentor (with his brother) you'll see about 3 niches a day.
Also 1k HR views aren't that much, I usually buy 5k HR views for $3-$4 (great low investment!)

Goodluck with your journey, I really hope it'll work out for you ^^

To do this many niches a day and keep them HQ will require an extremely optimised plan. I can do 1 niche with 3 videos in 3 hours only because I have a lot of time saving tools.

My research tool finds and researches all the niches I do, I give the niche a quick look before I do it but that only takes a few minutes. I then get articles written for me and I then spin them in spinnerchief. Note all this is done at least 2 weeks in advance.

Then for creating the videos programs I have many templates already made and a script which imports all the details from my research tool and changes the program. I then manually add in any pictures and within 10 minutes I'm done.

Next for my videos I have a series of scripts which help speeds up their creation. I also have a very fast upload speed which helps. In total it takes me about an hour to get all 3 videos done and uploaded including the optimisation of the title and description.

Then comes the website, this only takes me about 15 minutes as I have articles written for me in advance plus I have a lot of templates to choose from.

Finally comes the SEO, at this point I usually have 1 hour and 30 minutes left. Using scrapbox and a private tool I have tier 1 links get done usually within an hour. Then finally I set up GSA search engine ranker to do my tier 2 and 3 links, again I have a series of templates which I use to speed up the process.

In total it takes me about 3 hours though sometimes I do it in less time. I'm planning to do another computer upgrade and upgrade my internet as soon as I can as currently the biggest bottlenecks are rendering and upload time.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-09-18, 05:41 PM,
Changing your life is like changing your destiny :) Go for it! Always remember there are no shortcut to a place worth going.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 98 9,198 31 minutes ago
Last Post: cellmind3
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 4 47 3 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 10 184 11 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 230 13,523 Today, 09:12 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  First journey ever. PieterW 10 355 Today, 12:47 AM
Last Post: dontme

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top