I thought on the right way to rank my blog
2014-03-02, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-02, 03:27 AM by Scaling.)
Hello,

My goal is to create more blogs, rank them all very high in google using Gsa ser and earn 100$/ day.

I just created my second blog and i don't have any idea how to rank him. Now he's rank #9 in the first page.

1. I created over 10k links and index them all with InstantLinkIndexer in drip-feed of 3 days. I didn't ranked.

2. I created over 50 Tier 1 links (with gsa!) good links with high pr like wiki links, social bookmark/ network, article, forum etc.. i boost them with around 300~500 tier 2links. Then i ranked on bottom of the first page.

3. Today i created 5k links tier 1 so far, index them all without drip-feed using InstantLinkIndexer and still no results.

I never created web 2.0 manually but i think this is the only way to rank my blog. However in Ahrefs there are only 850 links.. :(

Someone can give me an idea to rank this blog?
( there are only around 20k pages in total for the keyword, not hard to rank, only few Multi-Niche sites in the top of the first page. )

Thank's,

Sorry for the Wrong section, try move it pls.
2014-03-02, 03:33 AM,
Build quality links, build a couple of web2.0s and wait, then wait, after that wait again and then you will rank.
2014-03-02, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-02, 03:35 AM by Mr White.)
So you want someone to tell you how to rank a blog?
Just keep experimenting, you sound like you are having some success. Look at the gsa forum and try to tweak things I guess.

I have no seo experience so listen if you want. N44

(2014-03-02, 03:33 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Build quality links, build a couple of web2.0s and wait, then wait, after that wait again and then you will rank.

Then wait some more??
2014-03-02, 03:45 AM,
(2014-03-02, 03:33 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: Build quality links, build a couple of web2.0s and wait, then wait, after that wait again and then you will rank.

For example i'll create 5 High Quality Web 2.0, How many links boost them with gsa ser in total? and how many tier 3 links in total?

I just hate wait, Especially in so small niches, I am sorry but i feel like I need to bang my head at the table and And throw the Laptop every time you write a "Wait" .. Seriously. How long do you think I should wait ׂ(after i finish the Quality links and boost them), usually nothing happens while i waiting, The only surprise I can think is: I will and wait and my blog will delete.
2014-03-02, 03:45 AM,
link diversity is more important & with quality backlinks as well as use tiered link building
2014-03-02, 03:46 AM,
Just wait some time mate if you have some good quality backlinks and in a couple of time you will be ranked good ;) Anyway do you checked the competitors hrefs ? and if you hace more quality hrefs of them surely in a couples of weeks you will be good ranked ;)
2014-03-02, 04:18 AM,
Do you have any good tier 1 list for gsa? I read some guides how to create good web 2.0, i'll try but i scared i'll do somethings wrong and i waste my time.
Anyway i'll create 5 most quality links, then boost them a lot with tier 2 and boost tier 2 with tier 3, Thank's for the help.
By the way I'll create pastebin+ few other sites likes pastebin links for tier 1 for the start.
2014-03-02, 04:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-02, 04:22 AM by Heraclitus.)
(2014-03-02, 03:35 AM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: So you want someone to tell you how to rank a blog?
Just keep experimenting, you sound like you are having some success. Look at the gsa forum and try to tweak things I guess.

Then wait some more??

Maybe :P

People don't have patience with SEO and this is the hardest part, because you don't know if you will rank and if you have done everything the right way
so you want to see if your hard work paid off and you want to see it now! If you have done something wrong and don't rank you'll be waiting for nothing..

OP best thing to do, try to work with several websites not just 1.

(2014-03-02, 03:45 AM)iElite Wrote:

For example i'll create 5 High Quality Web 2.0, How many links boost them with gsa ser in total? and how many tier 3 links in total?

I just hate wait, Especially in so small niches, I am sorry but i feel like I need to bang my head at the table and And throw the Laptop every time you write a "Wait" .. Seriously. How long do you think I should wait ׂ(after i finish the Quality links and boost them), usually nothing happens while i waiting, The only surprise I can think is: I will and wait and my blog will delete.

Build quality links to your webs, after the second tier you can blast any shit you want, but keep the first 2 tiers HQ.
2014-03-02, 04:26 AM,
(2014-03-02, 04:21 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 03:35 AM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: So you want someone to tell you how to rank a blog?

Then wait some more??

Maybe :P

People don't have patience with SEO and this is the hardest part, because you don't know if you will rank and if you have done everything the right way
so you want to see if your hard work paid off and you want to see it now! If you have done something wrong and don't rank you'll be waiting for nothing..

OP best thing to do, try to work with several websites not just 1.

(2014-03-02, 03:45 AM)iElite Wrote:

Build quality links to your webs, after the second tier you can blast any shit you want, but keep the first 2 tiers HQ.

No one at first has patience in this industry.
2014-03-02, 04:27 AM,
lol you are building links like a mad man no ofence. that is no way to rank on google. quality is everything

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 60 8 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  other way to monetize blog? urielD3 8 414 2017-11-28, 10:14 PM
Last Post: daddyoh
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,628 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 307 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 337 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top