I think this isn't fair from admins
2014-04-21, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-21, 02:49 AM by HawkEye.)
See last post.
2014-04-21, 01:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-21, 01:58 AM by Jaxxon.)
I know you from other forums and your attidude is really bad. I know you hosted fake referral programs just to get referrals and lie them. I dont know anything about the case with ultras and you have put him into trouble from what i could see on the chat. Thats really bad from you dude :)
PS Yes i agree with you he should be unbanned while you should be perm-banned.
2014-04-21, 02:02 AM,
(2014-04-21, 01:56 AM)komplexed Wrote: I know you from other forums and your attidude is really bad. I know you hosted fake referral programs just to get referrals and lie them. I dont know anything about the case with ultras and you have put him into trouble from what i could see on the chat. Thats really bad from you dude :)
PS Yes i agree with you he should be unbanned while you should be perm-banned.

I don't do referral programs any more,because you just can't help them enough. They all want that I spoon feed them.
Also I don't see reason to get me perm-banned because I didn't do anything bad here,and also as I told you I don't use this forum.But this isn't about me,it is about my friend,and I know I put him in trouble,but it wasn't on purpose.
2014-04-21, 02:07 AM,
[Image: wDuj8m0.png]

[Image: l5X7nNe.png]

Edit: You are the guy in that conversation above, saying that the user gives you access to his VIP account. Nice try, someone from here reported you and I removed your name from the images above, just spotted the name you added in the above post.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top