I think i can not make good videos. What else can i do for traffic? any hints?
2014-11-30, 11:33 PM,
I am about to leave these. I am very demotivated now. I am working hard but i am not getting enough leads or etc. Last few days i only got one lead accidently.

I can not make good video. what else can i do ? any hints please?
2014-11-30, 11:34 PM,
youtube commenting, check my threads i did a method about it
2014-11-30, 11:36 PM,
Why would you leave that? Explain to us how you make your videos and we can tell you what you are doing wrong and give you tips to make HQ videos!
Don't give it up so easily!

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-11-30, 11:41 PM,
(2014-11-30, 11:36 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: Why would you leave that? Explain to us how you make your videos and we can tell you what you are doing wrong and give you tips to make HQ videos!

Lets just say i am not youtube type guy. i tried. Everytime i make false offer to people. it hurts my stand. Will be doing anything for anything whitehat. but do not have enough idea.
2014-11-30, 11:43 PM,
(2014-11-30, 11:41 PM)NewToMoney Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 11:36 PM)Hypnotick Wrote: Why would you leave that? Explain to us how you make your videos and we can tell you what you are doing wrong and give you tips to make HQ videos!

Lets just say i am not youtube type guy. i tried. Everytime i make false offer to people. it hurts my stand. Will be doing anything for anything whitehat. but do not have enough idea.

You can get some ideas here; http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Whitehat-...ive-Niches

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-01, 12:39 AM,
(2014-11-30, 11:43 PM)MrZeus Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 11:41 PM)NewToMoney Wrote:

You can get some ideas here; /Forum-Whitehat-Non-Incentive-Niches

how can i monetize whitehat?
i rank a page on google, and then i just put a content locker on it? the people can find that information on another pages free, why should they do the survey? I never did whitehat because this question, and i didnt try yet cuz i need a lot $$$ and i need to know that. Can you explain please?
2014-12-01, 12:54 AM,
(2014-12-01, 12:39 AM)sygamers Wrote: how can i monetize whitehat?
i rank a page on google, and then i just put a content locker on it? the people can find that information on another pages free, why should they do the survey? I never did whitehat because this question, and i didnt try yet cuz i need a lot $$$ and i need to know that. Can you explain please?

Read this;

(2014-11-26, 06:47 PM)Darster Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 06:20 PM)pepeneo Wrote: I never understood these kind of shares, how will u convince a person to fill out a survey if they can just google it and get the info fo free
Thanks tho

I read this few sentences by Fehzan - Adscend Media owner so I have to quote it here.

Quote:It's all about creating value. Yes, content can be found free elsewhere - but if they land on your site... they are on it already and it's very possible to still convert them if you approach it the right way.

In many industries, content can be found for free - yet people are often still willing to pay as long as there is some additional worthwhile value to paying. It's all about creating that value!

If you pick up a right traffic source and audience, who knows what can happen.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 73 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 144 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 268 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 199 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 197 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top