5 45.45%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I recommend you all to invest in litecoin
2013-11-30, 01:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-30, 01:52 PM by Orbiat.)
So quite a few of you already know about the recent rates of bitcoin and possibly litecoin

In this thread my goal is give you guys a full understanding of bitcoin and litecoin

Now what are these terms "LITECOIN" [LTC] and "BITCOIN" [BTC] i speak of?

[Short non-complex answer] in todays world LTC and BTC is a crypto currency that is not tied to any governments of the world, these 2 crypto currencies are typically used for purchasing illegal services/items on a part of the internet called the Banned from discussions for the sake of the quality of the forum.. LTC and BTC are non traceable which are sent through "addresses" that look like this 1DFb9oG8PdQF9NJmpfEDoJJk15Z6HY2MJE

Where can i spend these crypto-currencies?
Users typically spend them through the Banned from discussions for the sake of the quality of the forum. where they can purchase illegal/items and services anonymously (you must be using tor to access the Banned from discussions for the sake of the quality of the forum.)

Is this Illegal?

No

How are bitcoins/litecoins created?
*COPIED*
New bitcoins are generated by a competitive and decentralized process called "mining". This process involves that individuals are rewarded by the network for their services. Bitcoin miners are processing transactions and securing the network using specialized hardware and are collecting new bitcoins in exchange.

The Bitcoin protocol is designed in such a way that new bitcoins are created at a fixed rate. This makes Bitcoin mining a very competitive business. When more miners join the network, it becomes increasingly difficult to make a profit and miners must seek efficiency to cut their operating costs. No central authority or developer has any power to control or manipulate the system to increase their profits. Every Bitcoin node in the world will reject anything that does not comply with the rules it expects the system to follow.

Bitcoins are created at a decreasing and predictable rate. The number of new bitcoins created each year is automatically halved over time until bitcoin issuance halts completely with a total of 21 million bitcoins in existence. At this point, Bitcoin miners will probably be supported exclusively by numerous small transaction fees.

How does the crypto-currency obtain a value?
Bitcoins have value because they are useful as a form of money. Bitcoin has the characteristics of money (durability, portability, fungibility, scarcity, divisibility, and recognizability) based on the properties of mathematics rather than relying on physical properties (like gold and silver) or trust in central authorities (like fiat currencies). In short, Bitcoin is backed by mathematics. With these attributes, all that is required for a form of money to hold value is trust and adoption. In the case of Bitcoin, this can be measured by its growing base of users, merchants, and startups. As with all currency, bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment.

Is this a ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money, or the money paid by subsequent investors, instead of from profit earned by the individuals running the business. Ponzi schemes are designed to collapse at the expense of the last investors when there is not enough new participants.

Bitcoin is a free software project with no central authority. Consequently, no one is in a position to make fraudulent representations about investment returns. Like other major currencies such as gold, United States dollar, euro, yen, etc. there is no guaranteed purchasing power and the exchange rate floats freely. This leads to volatility where owners of bitcoins can unpredictably make or lose money. Beyond speculation, Bitcoin is also a payment system with useful and competitive attributes that are being used by thousands of users and businesses.

Is bitcoin ran by a person?

Nobody owns the Bitcoin network much like no one owns the technology behind email. Bitcoin is controlled by all Bitcoin users around the world. While developers are improving the software, they can't force a change in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use. In order to stay compatible with each other, all users need to use software complying with the same rules. Bitcoin can only work correctly with a complete consensus among all users. Therefore, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consensus.

Why is there a wait time when sending and receiving bitcoin/litecoin?

Receiving a payment is almost instant with Bitcoin. However, there is a 10 minutes delay on average before the network begins to confirm your transaction by including it in a block and before you can spend the bitcoins you receive. A confirmation means that there is a consensus on the network that the bitcoins you received haven't been sent to anyone else and are considered your property. Once your transaction has been included in one block, it will continue to be buried under every block after it, which will exponentially consolidate this consensus and decrease the risk of a reversed transaction. Every user is free to determine at what point they consider a transaction confirmed, but 6 confirmations is often considered to be as safe as waiting 6 months on a credit card transaction.

Buy BTC/LTC from:
Find a bitcoin faucet list here:
http://blakecorosso.com

SOURCES
http://bitcoin.org/en/faq
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page

Download Tor:
https://www.torproject.org/
2013-11-30, 02:09 PM,
LTC currently sitting at $36, Do you think it will skyrocket like bitcoin?

Go Fnatic! (Why are Koreans so good a League Cry
2013-11-30, 02:20 PM,
(2013-11-30, 02:09 PM)Fnatic Wrote: LTC currently sitting at $36, Do you think it will skyrocket like bitcoin?

im sure it will become like bitcoin 2-3 years from now or even faster.
2013-11-30, 02:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-30, 02:26 PM by Required.)
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/20...nvestments

1/9 chance this blows up, or it fails.

repetition
2013-11-30, 02:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-30, 02:46 PM by Orbiat.)
(2013-11-30, 02:09 PM)Fnatic Wrote: LTC currently sitting at $36, Do you think it will skyrocket like bitcoin?

i feel litecoin will reach a few hundred dollars soon, tomorrow i plan to buy a few litecoins
2013-11-30, 02:47 PM,
How much Should I invest litecoin ? Where to buy share?
2013-11-30, 03:04 PM,
Already invested in litecoins. Hope for others to do the same too ;).

(っ◕‿◕)っ $$$$$$ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
2013-11-30, 03:06 PM,
I am looking forward to buy litecoins, hopefully it will reach couple of 100$ soon.
2013-11-30, 03:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-30, 03:11 PM by jenat.)
I want to buy litecoin .Where can and how to buy it ? I am new to investing .How much did u guys invest ?
2013-11-30, 03:38 PM,
sounds pretty cool imo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Invest 150€ ? koleinz1 5 398 2015-10-11, 11:21 AM
Last Post: koleinz1
  Can anyone recommend a good cpa course for a noob brs 6 699 2015-04-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: kuticon
  How should i monetize! Recommend me network naseemhaider 17 1,118 2015-04-15, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Mikael Laine
  In what you invest your money ? Wolfz 18 1,196 2014-12-26, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Wolfz
  Recommend me a good set of headphones. DutchPride 13 876 2014-12-12, 12:49 AM
Last Post: AdGateDan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top