I really need help
2016-10-15, 12:30 PM,
Hello everyone I am STRUGGLING to earn with instagram
things I have
15 aged pva accounts
proxies
mass planner
og ads account

I am getting 0 clicks, I have read every thread on here and Forum discussions are not allowed here. and I dont know what im doing wrong :/ If someone could please help me this would be very nice
2016-10-15, 01:31 PM,
Hi, for me on instagram most clicks in direct traffic. because most of its links not clickable in the description of the images.

All your SEO for cheap ($1 - $5). Backlink, domaining, Social, Article writing And more for hard bank with CPA. Click below!
[Image: seoshopbanner.png]

2016-10-15, 04:48 PM,
(2016-10-15, 12:30 PM)Fad3d Wrote: Hello everyone I am STRUGGLING to earn with instagram
things I have
15 aged pva accounts
proxies
mass planner
og ads account

I am getting 0 clicks, I have read every thread on here and Forum discussions are not allowed here. and I dont know what im doing wrong :/ If someone could please help me this would be very nice

Did you tried clicking your link in your bio? Did it redirect you to your Landing Page or not? If so, maybe Instagram blacklisted your links.
2016-10-15, 04:56 PM,
(2016-10-15, 04:48 PM)xbugitox Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 12:30 PM)Fad3d Wrote: Hello everyone I am STRUGGLING to earn with instagram
things I have
15 aged pva accounts
proxies
mass planner
og ads account

Did you tried clicking your link in your bio? Did it redirect you to your Landing Page or not? If so, maybe Instagram blacklisted your links.
I tried that it is showing up, I think it was just my niche. I talked to someone who was nice enough to spoon feed me what to do, Still looking for advice though
2016-10-15, 06:29 PM,
Are you getting no clicks to your website or 0 clicks on the locker?
There are multiple factors what the problem could be but first find out if people are not clicking your bio or not the locker.
This way you know if it's your accounts or the niche.
2016-10-15, 10:00 PM,
(2016-10-15, 04:56 PM)Fad3d Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 04:48 PM)xbugitox Wrote:
things I have
15 aged pva accounts
proxies
mass planner
og ads account

I tried that it is showing up, I think it was just my niche. I talked to someone who was nice enough to spoon feed me what to do, Still looking for advice though

If that's the case then maybe it is your niche. But i'm also using a saturated niche and im getting good amount of traffic from it, not gaming h@ck niche tho. Anyway, goodluck!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top