I need some indication
2017-07-08, 06:28 AM,
Hello cpa elites!
I just started on a website about personality quizzes and i want to know
wich is the best method to bring traffic on site
I was about to try facebook ads but idk if its worth
And about monetization idk where to get the ads i was wondering from adsense but idk...
Any solution out there?
Any answer will be very apreciated.
2017-07-08, 06:36 AM,
If you planned to do CPA and content locking, I think that you choose the wrong niche. Its hard to convert.
Its good if you are planning to promote quiz offers, like direct linking to an offer. Like you promote some kind of quiz and make pre-landing page for it with "proceed" button, once visitor click on it, it will redirect him to an offer with quiz. Remember that offer is in most cases available only for 1 country.

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-07-08, 06:38 PM,
(2017-07-08, 06:36 AM)DrKent Wrote: If you planned to do CPA and content locking, I think that you choose the wrong niche. Its hard to convert.
Its good if you are planning to promote quiz offers, like direct linking to an offer. Like you promote some kind of quiz and make pre-landing page for it with "proceed" button, once visitor click on it, it will redirect him to an offer with quiz. Remember that offer is in most cases available only for 1 country.

i don't plan to involve cpa in this but i have some friends that they do the same
thing with quizzes and they work very well and they have from adsense like 4 ads on front page and they make a pretty amount of money with those ads..
Rn i'm struggle with the traffic... idk where to get/find etc..
2017-07-08, 07:32 PM,
Try setting up a FB page to begin with.
You will invite friends to "try out" your new site / games (quizzes).

After a while (few days) you invite all of your friends to like your page, set-up a "tag a friend" campaign and do not think about ads just yet.
Once you got a nice flow of (slow) traffic coming to your page, including activity on your page, you can set-up any advertisements.
Advertisement got a great click-through and commitment percentage when there is already some activity on your page, creating ads for brand-new pages won't work as well as they should. Good luck with that!
2017-07-08, 07:55 PM,
(2017-07-08, 07:32 PM)MoneyLogo Wrote: Try setting up a FB page to begin with.
You will invite friends to "try out" your new site / games (quizzes).

After a while (few days) you invite all of your friends to like your page, set-up a "tag a friend" campaign and do not think about ads just yet.
Once you got a nice flow of (slow) traffic coming to your page, including activity on your page, you can set-up any advertisements.
Advertisement got a great click-through and commitment percentage when there is already some activity on your page, creating ads for brand-new pages won't work as well as they should. Good luck with that!
Alright thanks

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top