I need some help here.
2016-10-21, 07:20 PM,
Okay. So I am a CPA Marketer since 2013, but the problem is I stopped doing it last 2015 and it's been a year so I am totally lost.

I really don't know where to start, it feels like I'm on a different planet now. I see new methods like Instagram and others. While way back on my days, the only method I know is YouTube, Craigslist, SEO and Facebook. So is there anyone here wants to give me a head start? Thanks!

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2016-10-21, 07:41 PM,
(2016-10-21, 07:20 PM)CapsLuck Wrote: Okay. So I am a CPA Marketer since 2013, but the problem is I stopped doing it last 2015 and it's been a year so I am totally lost.

I really don't know where to start, it feels like I'm on a different planet now. I see new methods like Instagram and others. While way back on my days, the only method I know is YouTube, Craigslist, SEO and Facebook. So is there anyone here wants to give me a head start? Thanks!

Greetings, I won't explain everything that has changed to you but I can update on the current state of affiliate marketing a bit.

- IG was temporarely extremely profitable, people made several k a day with simply spamming the shit of certain profiles etc. The spam filter was weak or maybe even non-existend. Recently (1y ago) they updates it and the gold mine collapsed into a normal cave. People who made several k before now make a few dollars a day. People who adjusted still make decent money on there, but not nearly as easily as before.

- Youtube and SEO still work. But Youtube updates their comments a lot since 2013 and now you can get ghosted and overall spam filters got a lot better and simply posting links like before using c l a s h g e m s (dot) c o m doesn't work anymore that well. You often get ghosted after simply posting a few comments, but like with ig, people who adjusted still make good money on there with their 500$ bots tools and like panels. SEO is pretty much the same as before, you spam backlinks, get high quality articles etc. and your site gets a good ranking but you get deindexed a bit easier than before.

- Facebook is what I am using and it works very well, didn't notice any major change in the last few years. You buy aged accounts and you can advertise your niche for a few months before getting banned. Very profitable.
2016-10-21, 08:19 PM,
(2016-10-21, 07:41 PM)Harrington Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 07:20 PM)CapsLuck Wrote: Okay. So I am a CPA Marketer since 2013, but the problem is I stopped doing it last 2015 and it's been a year so I am totally lost.

Greetings, I won't explain everything that has changed to you but I can update on the current state of affiliate marketing a bit.

- IG was temporarely extremely profitable, people made several k a day with simply spamming the shit of certain profiles etc. The spam filter was weak or maybe even non-existend. Recently (1y ago) they updates it and the gold mine collapsed into a normal cave. People who made several k before now make a few dollars a day. People who adjusted still make decent money on there, but not nearly as easily as before.

- Youtube and SEO still work. But Youtube updates their comments a lot since 2013 and now you can get ghosted and overall spam filters got a lot better and simply posting links like before using c l a s h g e m s (dot) c o m doesn't work anymore that well. You often get ghosted after simply posting a few comments, but like with ig, people who adjusted still make good money on there with their 500$ bots tools and like panels. SEO is pretty much the same as before, you spam backlinks, get high quality articles etc. and your site gets a good ranking but you get deindexed a bit easier than before.

- Facebook is what I am using and it works very well, didn't notice any major change in the last few years. You buy aged accounts and you can advertise your niche for a few months before getting banned. Very profitable.

Thanks mam I appreciate. :) I've been on SEO since then, also ranked plenty of sites, that's why I was out of track and focused on investments because I'm already earning a passive income on SEO. There are some changes since my top sites got hit by Google Panda. From #1 down to #25 that was a fcking update I swear.

Facebook? Hmmmm. I don't know that much but I can somehow cope-up sooner.

Instagram and other methods? Maybe I'll try to educate myself with that. :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top