I need help with niche using facebook
2014-11-06, 07:29 AM,
Hello guys so lets cut to the chase here.

Yesterday I started a niche using facebook since youtube was not really working and every time I tried it It was a total failure(videos where taken down). So i started using facebook its something fresh i've never used it before. I made a page yesterday and I boosted it up to 200+ likes using addmefast and I bought 100 likes for 1 dollar. I don't ive been receiving traffic for my page. The traffic is minimal. absolute crap here take a look
[Image: OFOGCsv.png]

I wanted to know how can I rank my facebook page higher and receive more traffic because im pretty sure all the traffic im getting is not from my actual page but from promoting it on a competitors page and attempting to get top comment which is time consuming.

Is there anything else I can do to improve traffic if so can you link me pages that sell high quality backlinks and likes.
2014-11-06, 08:18 AM,
all those likes are fake and worthless obviously they wont click anything
you need to get your own likes, but i would skip that part all together
and just make ads to your site directly

thats if you want to go the paid traffic route

NA
2014-11-06, 02:29 PM,
(2014-11-06, 08:18 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: all those likes are modified and worthless obviously they wont click anything
you need to get your own likes, but i would skip that part all together
and just make ads to your site directly

thats if you want to go the paid traffic route

Exactly right ^

Why not drive traffic from YouTube to the page, instead of driving them to your LP. Then, have them share your page and get it viral, wait until it's really big and then start to monetize it.
Latest Thanks - View all

esmeralda(2014-11-06 02:49 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 4 285 3 hours ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 146 2017-12-12, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 226 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 371 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 401 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top