I need help with Fileice support
2013-08-30, 08:46 PM,
I have been lurking in this forum for a while and have really learned a lot. I finally registered today because I need some help. I joined Fileice about a month ago and also joined the forum at Fileice. I learned a lot at the Fileice forum and I am ready to start promoting Fileice. I just need to read a few more tutorials at the Fileice forum. The problem is I can no longer login to the forum. I sent two support tickets in my Fileice dashboard several days ago but I haven't heard anything. I know there is at least one admin of Fileice that posts here but since I am new here I cannot PM him. Can either the admin of Fileice that posts here please help or maybe someone can tell me how to get the attention of Fileice? Thanks.
2013-08-30, 09:00 PM,
I believe iski123 is registred under the same name here.
Think you just need to wait. Till they answer your ticket.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-08-30, 09:02 PM,
(2013-08-30, 08:46 PM)B25 Wrote: I have been lurking in this forum for a while and have really learned a lot. I finally registered today because I need some help. I joined Fileice about a month ago and also joined the forum at Fileice. I learned a lot at the Fileice forum and I am ready to start promoting Fileice. I just need to read a few more tutorials at the Fileice forum. The problem is I can no longer login to the forum. I sent two support tickets in my Fileice dashboard several days ago but I haven't heard anything. I know there is at least one admin of Fileice that posts here but since I am new here I cannot PM him. Can either the admin of Fileice that posts here please help or maybe someone can tell me how to get the attention of Fileice? Thanks.

Happened me too, just change your password here
2013-08-30, 09:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 09:07 PM by B25.)
Thanks DutchPride. Once I get enough posts I'll PM him, if I don't receive an answer by then.

Thanks Lanzye for that information but I cannot login there. And, since I tried so many times I get an error stating I reached the maximum amount of login attempts. I tried the lost password option and gave my email address and I don't get any reply.
2013-09-04, 06:41 AM,
I PMed Iski and asked for his help. He replied back that I should send in a new support ticket. I sent in another support ticket on 8/30/2013. It's now four days later and I still did not get a reply. How long does it take Fileice to respond to support tickets? I have read on other forums about Fileice not responding to support tickets so I am wondering if I should try a different network. Is this common with Fileice on all support tickets or on just some tickets? Does anyone know how to get them to respond?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fileice Is not Paying Anymore FK_ 21 919 2017-10-13, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  What going on with adworkmedia support? pinoyako 4 283 2017-07-28, 05:53 PM
Last Post: AdWork Media
  PROXY SUPPORT hasorand0m 4 718 2017-06-01, 05:19 PM
Last Post: SocksHub
  CPALead non responsive on support or forums now YoBroGo 17 1,444 2017-01-15, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lancerimpact
  Fileice contact COBNET 0 283 2016-12-21, 10:11 PM
Last Post: COBNET

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top