I might beat up someone tomorrow - [ Details ]
2017-02-23, 06:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-23, 07:31 PM by Mesina.)
I'M GONNA BEAT UP A MAN TOMORROW

Reason:

Okay so my girlfriend sent me a message earlier that a guy from a tarpaulin print shop bumped the side of her boob.

I know this could be an accident or whatever but I'm going to that tarpaulin print shop tomorrow to confront that guy and tell that man to stop harassing my girlfriend and say sorry to her.

I will only ask him once. If he won't comply, I'm going to beat him up senseless.

And yes I'm gonna go there with some of my buddies.

What will you do if this happens to your girlfriend? (or sister/daughter/loved one)

I'll let you all know the details about it afterwards tomorrow
Latest Thanks - View all

iray(2017-02-23 06:17 PM) Adept(2017-02-23 06:13 PM) 

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2017-02-23, 06:25 PM,
Why do I need to leave a thanks for this?

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-02-23, 06:31 PM,
Mesina please do not abuse the thanks lock feature, I assume that was a mistake as it would be a bit lame to lock something like this.

About your problem:
Quote:bumped the side of her boob.

If he (bumped) into her don't be aggressive when confronting him, you might end up looking a little dumb if it was a genuine mistake.
Something else to keep in mind is her losing the job if you flip out.
2017-02-23, 06:34 PM,
dude kick his ass if he did that but its right she might lose the job if you dont keep the cool first
2017-02-23, 06:40 PM,
if she gets fired you will lose your girlfriend brah lol!
2017-02-23, 07:09 PM,
Wow over protective or too much confusion? So what if somebody bumped to her, now you need to beat everybody who pass near her and accidentally touch her?
This kind of thinking is never good. Anyway good luck, but I would advise to think about this whole situation again.
2017-02-23, 07:17 PM,
man, you don't have to be jealous..it's not good for your relationship and you may loose your GF ( happend to me because of jealousy )
2017-02-23, 07:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-23, 07:50 PM by Mesina.)
(2017-02-23, 06:31 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Mesina please do not abuse the thanks lock feature, I assume that was a mistake as it would be a bit lame to lock something like this.

About your problem:

If he (bumped) into her don't be aggressive when confronting him, you might end up looking a little dumb if it was a genuine mistake.

Sorry about the use of [hide] tag in this thread.

Yes, actually my brother already told me that it could be a mistake and my girlfriend told me that he could have bumped her by accident but for the sake of it not happening again, I'm going to talk some sense to him.

And she won't be losing her job because she doesn't work there. She is a marketing manager of a really good firm.

I think this happens too often that some lame guys do it on purpose and get away with it without any consequence. Not on my girlfriend though.

My girlfriend told me that there was enough space on her left side for that sexual harasser to bump into her -- and he didn't say sorry.

I would like to know what you would do in a situation like that HawkEye

(2017-02-23, 06:25 PM)DrKent Wrote: Why do I need to leave a thanks for this?

Sorry about the [hide] tag, I shouldn't have put it in the first place.

(2017-02-23, 06:34 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: dude kick his ass if he did that but its right she might lose the job if you dont keep the cool first

Yes I would love to kick his ass, like really! She won't lose her job because she doesn't work there.

(2017-02-23, 06:40 PM)andyking Wrote: if she gets fired you will lose your girlfriend brah lol!

She doesn't work there my friend.

(2017-02-23, 07:09 PM)Nem Wrote: Wow over protective or too much confusion? So what if somebody bumped to her, now you need to beat everybody who pass near her and accidentally touch her?
This kind of thinking is never good. Anyway good luck, but I would advise to think about this whole situation again.

Yes I might be over-reacting but I will just go there and follow HawkEye's advice to not be aggressive when talking to the sexual harasser about it.

(2017-02-23, 07:17 PM)meows Wrote: man, you don't have to be jealous..it's not good for your relationship and you may loose your GF ( happend to me because of jealousy )

I'm not really jealous mate. I'm just frustrated that he sexually harassed my girlfriend.

It could have been someone else's daughter/sister/mother etc. If he thinks he can get away with it, he is mistaken big time!

HawkEye

Kindly delete this thread I think this is too childish of me to even post this kind of thing.

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2017-02-23, 09:12 PM,
Well im paranoid as fuck so id do the same.
2017-02-24, 02:38 PM,
(2017-02-23, 07:20 PM)Mesina Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 06:31 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Mesina please do not abuse the thanks lock feature, I assume that was a mistake as it would be a bit lame to lock something like this.

About your problem:

Sorry about the use of [hide] tag in this thread.

Yes, actually my brother already told me that it could be a mistake and my girlfriend told me that he could have bumped her by accident but for the sake of it not happening again, I'm going to talk some sense to him.

And she won't be losing her job because she doesn't work there. She is a marketing manager of a really good firm.

I think this happens too often that some lame guys do it on purpose and get away with it without any consequence. Not on my girlfriend though.

My girlfriend told me that there was enough space on her left side for that sexual harasser to bump into her -- and he didn't say sorry.

I would like to know what you would do in a situation like that HawkEye

(2017-02-23, 06:25 PM)DrKent Wrote: Why do I need to leave a thanks for this?

Sorry about the [hide] tag, I shouldn't have put it in the first place.

(2017-02-23, 06:34 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: dude kick his ass if he did that but its right she might lose the job if you dont keep the cool first

Yes I would love to kick his ass, like really! She won't lose her job because she doesn't work there.

(2017-02-23, 06:40 PM)andyking Wrote: if she gets fired you will lose your girlfriend brah lol!

She doesn't work there my friend.

(2017-02-23, 07:09 PM)Nem Wrote: Wow over protective or too much confusion? So what if somebody bumped to her, now you need to beat everybody who pass near her and accidentally touch her?

Yes I might be over-reacting but I will just go there and follow HawkEye's advice to not be aggressive when talking to the sexual harasser about it.

(2017-02-23, 07:17 PM)meows Wrote: man, you don't have to be jealous..it's not good for your relationship and you may loose your GF ( happend to me because of jealousy )

I'm not really jealous mate. I'm just frustrated that he sexually harassed my girlfriend.

It could have been someone else's daughter/sister/mother etc. If he thinks he can get away with it, he is mistaken big time!

HawkEye

Kindly delete this thread I think this is too childish of me to even post this kind of thing.

Mesina will do I'll close it down now, god choice. Sometimes it's better to think with a clear head than to go in all guns blazing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather tomorrow elites but who will win Xaos 11 261 2017-08-26, 11:04 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  How many PM's do you have - Can you beat mine? HawkEye 17 669 2017-07-27, 11:31 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  This Guy Beat Ellen Hard On Her Face... wilhb81 3 342 2017-05-11, 10:32 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Help Igor Nurkic to beat Leukaemia SpawneR 0 508 2016-05-24, 10:56 PM
Last Post: SpawneR
  I know most of you are sleeping, just wanted to say it's my Birthday tomorrow. HawkEye 33 2,371 2016-03-01, 05:47 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top