I'm sorry for being rude. Please forgive me.
2013-12-10, 06:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-10, 06:59 AM by The Giver.)
So apparently earlier I was being rude apparently for saying $100 is shit and it's better to work at McDonalds. I'm sorry if this has offended anyone. If you see this and left me a neg rep, please remove I beg you.

Thank you and please accept this sincere apology.

Please if you read this and have given me a negative reputation, I'm very very sorry. I want to be more HQ. I guess my dark side got the best of me and I'm going to be really HQ now. So sorry to everyone who have been offended I'm sincerely sorry. I want to start fresh and it's unfortunate I started off the wrong foot. So if you guys can help me get back up, I promise I will not be rude anymore and be more HQ. Please accept my apology thank you to those I've hurt.
2013-12-10, 07:04 AM,
I accept your apologise, -rep removed.
2013-12-10, 07:06 AM,
(2013-12-10, 07:04 AM)DeepDown Wrote: I accept your apologise, -rep removed.

Thanks for hearing out on me man. I will stop being rude. I haven't been on a CPA forum before and I just think it's like HF you know where I can troll but it appears I've crossed the line and I'm just sincerely sorry. I may have meant what i said when I said it, but at the moment I realize how stupid and inconsiderate my comments were, considering that other people were not in a better position as I am I have no right to make them feel even worse. I'm really sorry and I will improve my behavior and attitude towards everyone on this forum, whatever your status is. Thanks for hearing me out.
2013-12-10, 07:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-10, 07:09 AM by Rkt.)
I think you should contribute to the community. Even if you make $1K a day, don't just go telling people about that. Help them earn more, give them some tips and you'll get some positive rep and be more HQ as well!
2013-12-10, 07:10 AM,
(2013-12-10, 07:06 AM)The Giver Wrote:

Thanks for hearing out on me man. I will stop being rude. I haven't been on a CPA forum before and I just think it's like HF you know where I can troll but it appears I've crossed the line and I'm just sincerely sorry. I may have meant what i said when I said it, but at the moment I realize how stupid and inconsiderate my comments were, considering that other people were not in a better position as I am I have no right to make them feel even worse. I'm really sorry and I will improve my behavior and attitude towards everyone on this forum, whatever your status is. Thanks for hearing me out.
This forum is a totally new level of this type of forums, HF is far far away from this forum, everyone here is very friendly and helpful, you will be surprised how great this community is, we have a lot of good members here, so if you are nice to others, they are going to be nice to you!

Regards,
2013-12-10, 07:12 AM,
(2013-12-10, 07:10 AM)DeepDown Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 07:06 AM)The Giver Wrote:

This forum is a totally new level of this type of forums, HF is far far away from this forum, everyone here is very friendly and helpful, you will be surprised how great this community is, we have a lot of good members here, so if you are nice to others, they are going to be nice to you!

Regards,

Thanks man. I will hear you out and listen to your remarks. I will do my best to be as HQ as possible. I do CPA myself and I'm pretty good at it, and you know, to come here and see people cheating (with blackhat niches) really got the best of me and kinda made me mad. I knew I shouldn't have gone all out but I did and I'm sincerely sorry about that. I knwo some people have to make ends meet, blackhat or not, so I understand your situation. To those i've hurt, please understand the position I was in earlier, however, whatever it was, I still apologize for being so inconsiderate and rude to everybody. Please forgive me.
2013-12-10, 07:13 AM,
Message the people who negged repped you apologizing, they will remove it i am sure :)
This community is full of HQ members
2013-12-10, 07:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-10, 07:14 AM by The Giver.)
(2013-12-10, 07:13 AM)Verilog Wrote: Message the people who negged repped you apologizing, they will remove it i am sure :)

Hey Verilog. Are you the Verilog on HF? :) Because if you are, nice to meet you!

OT: And yea...I need to get 50 posts to PM. 18 more posts to go! :)
2013-12-10, 07:16 AM,
(2013-12-10, 07:14 AM)The Giver Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 07:13 AM)Verilog Wrote: Message the people who negged repped you apologizing, they will remove it i am sure :)

Hey Verilog. Are you the Verilog on HF? :) Because if you are, nice to meet you!

OT: And yea...I need to get 50 posts to PM. 18 more posts to go! :)

Yes, i use the same alias
And don't spam for 18 post
Be HQ :)
2013-12-10, 07:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-10, 07:17 AM by Altima_.)
This is fucking priceless. Guy goes from total jackass to apologetic whiner in like an hour and a half.
At least you finally came around though.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bavo(2013-12-10 07:17 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny/Rude Comments Thread Solar Oblivion 3 392 2013-08-30, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Conformity

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top