I'm searching for an online course regarding bot programming
2018-01-19, 02:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-19, 03:00 AM by CharlieHarper.)
If you really want to start with a scripting language (like PHP) first, you could have a look into this book (available as PDF also):

https://books.google.com/books?id=yZX7xO...n+scrapers (online preview at Google)

It's a bit old (2012) but covers many topics regarding bots and scrapers.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
Share This Thread :

2018-01-19, 03:05 AM,
(2018-01-19, 02:54 AM)Mobbgang Wrote: Luckily there's some useful tools for apps such as, Frida,Apktool, Xposed, logcat D2j>dex2jar Jd-GUI etc. But OP don't look into reversing apps anytime  I would avoid even thinking about it for a beginner level.

Also Charles, Burp, MITM, WireShark, disassemblers, ... but nevertheless it's a hard job, and not recommended for beginners. Especially when it comes to native code (Android: JNI), root detection and security frameworks (Android: SafetyNet).

2018-01-19, 03:07 AM,
(2018-01-19, 03:05 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 02:54 AM)Mobbgang Wrote: Luckily there's some useful tools for apps such as, Frida,Apktool, Xposed, logcat D2j>dex2jar Jd-GUI etc. But OP don't look into reversing apps anytime  I would avoid even thinking about it for a beginner level.

Also Charles, Burp, MITM, WireShark, disassemblers, ... but nevertheless it's a hard job, and not recommended for beginners. Especially when it comes to native code (Android: JNI), root detection and security frameworks (Android: SafetyNet).

Yes safetynet is the main issue, if you want to pay someone to reverse a app with safetynet on it the price instant jumps up 3k+$ just for that part to be done. Then the other issue is reversing IOS everything is native so yeah it's a hard life to say the least.
2018-01-19, 03:10 AM,
(2018-01-19, 03:07 AM)Mobbgang Wrote: Yes safetynet is the main issue, if you want to pay someone to reverse a app with safetynet on it the price instant jumps up 3k+$ just for that part to be done. Then the other issue is reversing IOS everything is native so yeah it's a hard life to say the least.

Yes, absolutely true. I'm currently working on this (nearly day and night, with huge turnaround times).

2018-01-19, 09:27 PM,
As a beginner, there are some much simpler ways to do what you are considering. This, of course, is if you are wanting to create a bot for personal use.

Vb.net is very simple to learn. There are a few different ways you can go about this, but for simplicity, I would suggest looking into html elements automation using webbrowser control to grab a web document, which contains the html elements on the page.

From there, you can search for specific elements by ID and perform a .click method on them etc.

My biggest tip for you: stackoverflow is a goldmine of info. It's great for finding examples of basically anything you are wanting to do via programming, in virtually any language.

If you just have to dive right into it, that's what i would do. Find a simple language to learn, stick with that until you truly feel comfortable before adding more languages to your belt.

Good luck!
2018-01-21, 12:54 AM,
I want to learn coding bots too, I am following your thread, got some nice information here.