I'm new here
2013-06-19, 07:40 PM,
I'm new here and a noob to IM - PPD/CPA/YouTube aswell so searched alot and atlast found this forum to learn from scratch.
Since I’m a noob I have planned to start this journey with enough research and study about how the PPD/CPA + Youtube method works out.
1 - Finding a good niche, Which is a top priority I guess? lol...
2 - How to setup videos for specific Niche..Which Software do I need to make videos and offcourse what should we put in videos?
3 - How to setup Landing Page which platform should i use not able to invest to buy domain or hosting.
4 - How does a Landing Page look like ?
5 - I already have comic blog which has 2k daily Page views do u think it can help me in PPD/CPA + Youtube if yes then how does it work?
help from all of you would be really great .And I am thanking you in advance.

Sorry for my Lengthy Introduction Smile

Regard
Sonia
2013-06-19, 07:42 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites!

Here are some of my great giveaways:
۞ Website theme maker
۞ How to make a free generator
۞ Paypal file downloader
۞ How to create tons of real instagram accounts

Here you'll find great help from CPA Elites members :)
۞ Newbies Helpdesk
Before making a thread check out this epic tutorial:
۞ Click here

I did some other giveaways in the VIP section. Once you become VIP you'll be able to get them.

Goodluck in the CPA world ;)

Ignore <3
2013-06-19, 07:45 PM,
Yes.. if you want to join New PPD network then you can PM me. i will help you in earn some money. give you some Money making ebook and also some of the niche that all time work.
2013-06-19, 07:48 PM,
welcome mate , if u need any help pm or become my frined on skype .
my skype username : sbhshroy2

2013-06-19, 07:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 07:59 PM by Sonia.)
(2013-06-19, 07:42 PM)Ignore Wrote: Welcome to CPA Elites!

Here you'll find great help from CPA Elites members :)
CPA-Elites-Newbies-Helpdesk] ۞ Newbies Helpdes
Before making a thread check out this epic tutorial:
Thread-TUT-How-to-find-a-solution-to-your-question-Works-90]
۞ Click here

Goodluck in the CPA world ;)

So Should i ask these questions in Helpdesk section?
Note: I doesn't have join any PPD/CPA Network yet, so thats y i need some kinda mentor and i will join as ur referral If someone help me step by step from Scratch A to Z
2013-06-19, 09:51 PM,
(2013-06-19, 07:40 PM)Sonia Wrote: I'm new here and a noob to IM - PPD/CPA/YouTube aswell so searched alot and atlast found this forum to learn from scratch.
Since I’m a noob I have planned to start this journey with enough research and study about how the PPD/CPA + Youtube method works out.
1 - Finding a good niche, Which is a top priority I guess? lol...
2 - How to setup videos for specific Niche..Which Software do I need to make videos and offcourse what should we put in videos?
3 - How to setup Landing Page which platform should i use not able to invest to buy domain or hosting.
4 - How does a Landing Page look like ?
5 - I already have comic blog which has 2k daily Page views do u think it can help me in PPD/CPA + Youtube if yes then how does it work?
help from all of you would be really great .And I am thanking you in advance.

Sorry for my Lengthy Introduction Smile

Regard
Sonia

hey sonia welcome to you on cpaelites

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top