I'm new
2013-05-15, 09:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-15, 09:25 AM by Psyche.)
I came here looking for knowledge on how to profit off the internet. I'm not looking for some get rich quick scheme. I have AWM and just applied for file ice but have no clue how to promote these things. I'm having a member help me with YouTube and whatnot but i plan to only do this temporarily. See i just got fired and cant find another job. I'm trying to get some funds from doing this, and my dream is to one day run a successful online business. If anyone would be willing to help me out and get me in the right direction to making money i would appreciate it. I'm looking for a more residual income than something just based off chance. But we all have to start somewhere so I'm willing to work my way up. I'm highly motivated to do what needs to be done to make come income.

Thank you.
2013-05-15, 09:36 AM,
Welcome, we both got the same backstory, i also lost my job..but i just need to endure 4 months and i try to gain a bit pocket money :(
2013-05-15, 09:39 AM,
Sorry to hear that man. I know the feeling. I live in florida, which has the highest unemployment rate in the US! It sucks and i really need to start making some money because things are about to get tough. Good thing i saved up a few bucks before i got fired. It would be awesome to have like a mentor show me the ropes and whatnot. Would definitely be appreciative.
2013-05-15, 03:38 PM,
Welcome to the forums mate :afro:

Enjoy your stay and maybe take the time to read the Help Docs so you won't get lost.
http://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help

Also if you are looking for some help check out my help desk it might help you.
http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-682.html

Have fun :)

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]
2013-05-15, 04:13 PM,
Welcome on CPa elites!
I hope you enjoy you stay
2013-05-15, 04:55 PM,
Thanks guys. Can't wait to be top earners like you guys!
2013-05-16, 12:29 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites mate! Enjoy your stay! :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top