I'm looking for a mentor to instangram!
2017-07-23, 05:30 PM,
Hello !

I have question for you. Is there a person in this forum who helps new people start earning money on Instangram? If so, can you give me an address for that person? I care about a person who has experience, ideas and is open to accepting new people.
2017-07-23, 07:18 PM,
there are many threads for earning via instagram mate have a look at forum ... about any person who will teach and feed u for free money thats not possible

Fb Aged Ad Account for sale skype on : buyandsale
2017-07-23, 08:12 PM,
I do not want a person to teach me for free, I am able to help myself register on a given network as its recommended and invest accordingly.

Is there anyone here in the forum?
2017-07-23, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-24, 12:00 AM by SwiffJustus.)
(2017-07-23, 05:30 PM)adeakin Wrote: Hello !

I have question for you. Is there a person in this forum who helps new people start earning money on Instangram? If so, can you give me an address for that person? I care about a person who has experience, ideas and is open to accepting new people.

Afternoon Sir,
Maybe I can bring a bit of Clarity here, Not just to you but to all those who have and may post similar post,So although I will be addressing you as this is your post it's also a cautionary tale for the Many

Firstly,
Your post is a bit unclear, sounds like you're kinda offering to be someone's Referral but with that also asking for personal one on one attention, which would then be considered Coaching..which can be very costly and almost never done free of charge."Yeah,Yeah" I know you didn't ask for free lol..but sounds like the money you are ready to invest is in the services,tools etc.. and Not in the Coaching itself..That is where it seems you think being a referral will cover that Cost of getting personal coaching.. IF I AM WRONG AND YOU ARE INDEED ASKING FOR REFERENCES FOR A PAID COACHING PROGRAM I APOLOGIZE AND DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S ALLOWED HERE..
But Still Feel free to read On..

OK,
This is where a lot of people become confused when they become someone's referral even though the Referee has clearly stated "I will help you earn" which usually means they will provide some materials or processes and information that will HOPEFULLY help Them and the Referral to earn, But as the Referral game is one that is QUANTITY BASES, Meaning the percentage of earnings you receive from an average earner or referral is USUALLY rather small, so you need a Bunch of them(Of course there are exceptions,You could land a Few Whale referrals MoneyGrin)... and since the Referee is usually just one person, YOU DO THE MATH On your Chances at getting Personal ONE on ONE Attention..I mean with all do respect most will try to help you WHEN THEY CAN..But as will become clear or as most will tell you.."I HAVE A LOT OF REFERRALS YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT" and soon you'll loose that Patience and Probably Move on To the Next "LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE A ZILLION DOLLARS" Referral Post expecting Personal attention..Ie...PERSONAL COACHING..
Now, Coaching..REAL COACHING FROM A SKILLED PROFESSIONAL although Costly Usually, amongst other things, helps design or Create specific campaigns EXCLUSIVE to you.. and NO, I don't mean these 599.00 Video Coaching Guru Bullshit Programs that they try to sell you.. I mean ONE on ONE,LIVE,PERSONAL COACHING FROM AN EXPERIENCED,SKILLED PROVEN INTERNET MARKETER..
Most People Cannot afford this and though few will admit it a lot of Folks who've made That quick but unreliable Money have went on to obtain these services...Get the right coach and it will pay for itself 1,000 fold, get the Wrong one and well,we know there's kind of risk in what we do here..The Key is to learn to recognize and minimize those risk as much as possible. Really NO Guarantees though many will make them, and not all of them or Falsely Given..What I mean is this Internet marketing Business is ever Fluctuating so something that was absolutely working yesterday may be Non existent Today..Remember.. THIS IS NOT BRICK and MORTAR...Shit can disappear and changes occurring because of that disappearance in a heartbeat..I'll give you an example..Like with MASSPLANNER SERVICES..There were some people who were heavily invested and earning Huge Via Just that One Service..Then Overnight..POOF!..
That's why we have to Diversify.. But I digress..That is a Story for another time Grin...Ok I know some of this may be a bit confusing but I think you get the Just Of what I'm saying minus all the Dribble.. HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-07-23 10:39 PM) 
2017-07-25, 09:15 PM,
Honestly, their would be very few people who can help you in this. I would highly suggest to learn yourself. The internet is field with alot of resources and you can learn from their.
2017-07-26, 09:50 PM,
Hello!

I don't have enough knowledge to help you with Instagram, but I recommend to do this:

Find a few Instagram tutorials in this forum and read it to get basic knowledge.
For example type in Forum Search "CPA Dynasty" - very good tutorial to start.
After you get basic knowledge try to do this, try to change method for yourself.
And then if you will have specifically questions try to ask in forum, it's will be more chances that people help you.

Good luck!)
2017-07-28, 10:35 AM,
Search for instagram guide here, OR methods.. you will find many. You have to learn yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,470 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 161 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 430 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 397 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop
  Looking for mentor Trojan 0 395 2016-08-27, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Trojan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top