I'm broke
2013-12-28, 09:10 AM,
l', and frank l'm y I could and frankly I py m broke I have literally zero dollars and no money at all. My goal is too hopefully make some money and provide a living for myself, and maybe a girlfriend if I ever find one. I have no idea how to make money and frankly I could use some help. Today I've decided to devote myself to making money because I'm so broke. Please help me guys I'm desperate
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 12:35 PM) Seoinsection(2013-12-28 09:41 AM) 
2013-12-28, 09:18 AM,
Take action, that is only advice which I can give you.
2013-12-28, 09:20 AM,
Welcome to the forum id suggest reading alot of TUTs posted here to get started there is many ways to make money online.
depends on what your good at
2013-12-28, 09:28 AM,
First of all,welcome to CPA Elites.
To earn money in CPA you need to put hard&smart work in a method that has been proven to work.
Most of us here use the classic method :D
YouTube > Landing Page > Content Locker
You can find a lot of niches being shared here in CPAElites.
If you want to use blackhat niches,you need to learn a bit Visual Basic.
Search in youtube for tutorials on how to make a 'fake generator' or search for tutorials in this forum.
Then you need to record your videos,I personally use Camtasia Studio to record my screen but you can use any program you want,but always make your videos HD.
To upload videos in YouTube,you need YT PVA Accounts (Phone-Verified Accs).
If you have dynamic IP,just restart your router and clear cookies/cache (use CCleaner) and verify accounts with Pinger/Textplus.
To learn more things,just read the guides in this forum and you should start earning soon ;)

Goodluck in your IM adventure!

Cool
2013-12-29, 05:13 AM,
Goodluck remember you need to take action to see results.

[Image: sjN8F8J.png]
2013-12-29, 05:23 AM,
(2013-12-28, 09:28 AM)f0rest Wrote: First of all,welcome to CPA Elites.
To earn money in CPA you need to put hard&smart work in a method that has been proven to work.
Most of us here use the classic method :D
YouTube > Landing Page > Content Locker
You can find a lot of niches being shared here in CPAElites.
If you want to use blackhat niches,you need to learn a bit Visual Basic.
Search in youtube for tutorials on how to make a 'fake generator' or search for tutorials in this forum.
Then you need to record your videos,I personally use Camtasia Studio to record my screen but you can use any program you want,but always make your videos HD.
To upload videos in YouTube,you need YT PVA Accounts (Phone-Verified Accs).
If you have dynamic IP,just restart your router and clear cookies/cache (use CCleaner) and verify accounts with Pinger/Textplus.
To learn more things,just read the guides in this forum and you should start earning soon ;)

Goodluck in your IM adventure!

We'll, you came to the right place. We would love to help you but, this guy already told you everything you need to know and there is not much more needed to make money but, you need to know that money is not gonna come tomorrow. Keep your cool, keep working and you'll see some numbers rolling in. Head out to the journey section, you'll see that a lot of people start with a big, fat zero in the first few days/weeks and then things start to pick up. Also, you can see how they do it with more details. You just need to keep working and that's kinda all there is. Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being broke is no joke. Yourney from 0$ to 157$ / day. Young Earner 22 1,550 2017-07-06, 11:35 AM
Last Post: KentVMason
  A Broke Boy's Journey - Never Give Up Rimosin 10 873 2014-11-05, 05:50 PM
Last Post: neverstop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top