I'm all ears for questionnaire tips for friends about IM
2013-12-04, 03:38 AM,
Here's the thing.

Every now and then, I run into people who are just amazed that I'm doing internet marketing for a living. Well, I know it would be much easier to tell them nothing about it, but I can't, it's my only revenue source and I'm proud of it.

So, the funny thing is, some of them (it's really random) thinks I put up a one-page website and make millions overnight. We all know, that's not how it works. They keep asking me for super cool tricks, tips how to make an extra $100 maybe a bit more, etc. Argh, I don't have time for this. I mean to explain them what I do, etc. Because I KNOW that 99,9% of them will fail, because their lazy as fuck.

So, I just thinking about putting together a questionnaire (with Google Drive it would be easy) with several IM questions. You know, if somebody want to learn from me, they MUST fill that survey so I can evaluate their work and move on.

If somebody is not willing to put in 15 minutes to fill a survey about this, why would I bother telling them my tips? I know they are my friends... but get this. One of them told me last time that I should create 1-2 websites for him that makes money 24/7... OH YEAH if it would be that simple...

All ears guys. Sorry for the crap english, I'm damn tired. Thanx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your highest earning in a day from IM ever? MoneyNinja 46 2,025 2017-09-15, 02:12 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Did you meet your online friends in real KarleneRMcLain 17 290 2017-09-01, 03:03 AM
Last Post: fELLA
  How can I convince my parents that IM is serious work ElitesCPABoss 21 566 2017-08-31, 10:58 AM
Last Post: specz34
  Do you guys pay taxes on your IM money ElitesCPABoss 23 672 2017-08-23, 09:38 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Weed Smokers in IM sorsabata 12 331 2017-07-23, 10:56 AM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top