Poll: I'm a noob or not??
This poll is closed.
Yes, you're a noob. super noob
12.50%
2 12.50%
Nope, you're in right track. keep trying.
87.50%
14 87.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm a noob! - Pls read this guys!
2016-05-27, 02:35 AM,
This is my first thread in CPAElites forum. And this is a total noob and super stupid thread but don't delete this. Ok?

I joined this forum few months ago but I didn't do anything at that time because I was too depressed and confused by some bad things happened to me.

To be honest, I have read most of journey and life
experience threads here and have cried and blamed myself a lot of times.. Sometimes I have tried to suicide but however it didn't happen. Finally I discovered that I have serious mental problems, social anxiety and depression.... A lot.

But at this time (in sep 2015) I lost in education. (I'm doing my A/L s). You know, getting back to education is not that easy after falling down. I did my O/L s great and got 8A grades and a C grade (third best result in my class within 45 students).

With such high grades my parents and others and personally me think that I will have a good future.

Yes, of course.. I could have win my life. But then things turned worse. Some personal cases caused this and I don't mind to tell them here. :(

But I still have the goal which I had since I was a kid. What??? To be a doctor.. Yes, you guys will laugh at me. I know it. But I want to acheive my goal.
Now the next problem is, I will need lot of money for university. Around $10000/year. It is not an easy task to do. Specially i don't have much money to invest.

Ok. Let me introduce myself.

Family Life?

I'm 19 and still live with my parents. My parents are the best i can say it. Because they're married since 1995 and still together. They helped me a lot to achieve goals in education and life too. I have a little sister and the only one I love after my parents. Well, I don't have a girlfriend. I will describe this later.

And we live in a small house. It is owned by my parents. And we have a old car which is suzuki one. Too bad but i don't use it. I prefer to use public transport.

I didn't mentioned ealier. We are poor people. To be honest, I only have 1 trouser and only 4 t shirts to wear each everyday. And only 1 pair of slippers. Yes just slippers. I have never wore shoes. I'll attach some pictures later. That's why I don't have much money to invest in internet.

Relationship??

I'm single and I'll be single all the time. I feel so.
My friends, most of them has girlfriends and some have more than one. I'm 19 but you guys won't believe if I say I have never had a female friend or never kissed. But truth is it.

As i mentioned before, I'm too shy or nervous at girls. So there is no chance for me to find a gf. I need to improve these skills and try to meet some girls. I thought to meet a doctor for these mental illnesses but then what? Money. I don't have any money to pay for it.

Well, I know some of guys are laughing at me at this moment and planning to make fun of me in comments. But, it is ok. I will do everything to acheive my goal. To be a doctor...

Online journey...?

My parents took a computer in 2012 for first time. And I stilll use it. It was the first time I touched a computer. I learned how to use it very fast and also crashed it several times due to my stupid experiments. :D

But there was no internet. I use internet for first time in dec 2012. But only 2hrs/week. Limited. Very limited.
Later, I bought an local computer magazine and they have started an online money tutorial the same day. I watched it and start testing things when I get the internet. I started working in clixsense and earn barely $0.4 after a month. Then I fed it up and left it.

After the failure, i used to read local blogs. Some of them had online money methods. So I downloaded whole the blogs using httrack when I have internet. And read them in other days. I learned a lot.

Then I started making blogspots but didn't get any traffic at all. But however I made a blogspot in2013 and put bidvertiser and infolinks ads. But i did earn few cents.

After continous fails, I stopped online money for quite long time. This is one of most stupid thing I have ever done. Stop trying. Guys never do it.

After lot of time, I found fiverr in 2015 and make few gigs and got some sales. And earned around $250 in 3-4 months.

In august 2015, my parents give me some money for online things. Then I got hosting and a domain and set up a blog. But it ruined in couple of weeks. However I could learn lot of things about domains, hosting, wordpress, plugins etc.

Then I made another fiverr account and start selling wordpress stuff. Luckily, I got couple of big orders. $100, $150, $200..... I earned decent money from it. But again I stop trying and it ruined my business. I realized it later. If I worked in fiverr for now, mostly I'm level two seller and make $100-200 everyday. It was my fault.

Then i joined some forms like CPAElites and started to read all the methods.
In dec 2015 I use bing + clickbank method and made $89 from it. Again I didn't make any money for 3 months.

Then I found a WSO in a forum and use the method. And I can say it is the only method worked for me. I made $500 from clickbank in two months. It is very good start for my future goal.

And I still working on the method to scale up the earnings.

Total earnings?
I have earned around $2000 all time since Mar 2015. $600 from cb others from fiverr.

Where I invested these money?

I wasted most of money in different bullshit things and methods. None of them worked for me. Others are on the way to my bank. I'm very happy to see them.

My motivation to keep running these things??

I have a goal to acheive. I want to be a doctor. I won't give up again or do stupid things anymore.
And another thing. I know having a girlfriend would be very nice. At least I can talk and walk with her in the park. Yes, I need to find a girlfriend. It is hard to me because no girls look at me or smile with me. I'm not handome or have a good look at all. But this thing still motivates me to work hard to go to university. Then I have a better chance to meet a girl.

Tips for commiunity??

Nobody will follow if I give tips or advices to other members here. Nobody needs advice from stupid people.. Right?
I will start a whole new thread after I acheive my goal with bunch of tips and advices.

Ok guys and gals. Thank you reading my super noob life journey. Hope you won't laugh at me.
Latest Thanks - View all

vegetajgd(2016-09-21 09:56 PM) mohenjox(2016-07-29 04:25 PM) 
2016-05-27, 02:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-27, 02:53 AM by Bazingaa.)
I'm 19 and still live with my parents. what's wrong with it?
I'm 19 but you guys won't believe if I say I have never had a female friend or never kissed. what's wrong with it?
I'm too shy or nervous at girls. what's wrong with it?

----
you are putting way too much pressure in your head man.

The only advice that I can give is, INVEST your money right, don't buy any tool if you don't know anything about it, saying this because I see way too many people doing this, thinking money will just come easily if you have a bot.

make more friends you don't need a girlfriend
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-26 06:50 PM) esmeralda(2016-05-27 11:51 PM) Dinu(2016-05-27 09:52 AM) 
2016-05-27, 08:58 AM,
(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: I'm 19 and still live with my parents. what's wrong with it?
I'm 19 but you guys won't believe if I say I have never had a female friend or never kissed. what's wrong with it?

Well, I just told my story so far. This is life experience section so, I believe saying my life story isn't a problem. Other posters here have posted their relationships and other stuff. So, I did.

(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: you are putting way too much pressure in your head man.

Yes, you're right. I have lot of pressure in my head always. You can't understand the people with anxiety or depression. Sad Sorry, but nobody can understand these kinda people. Everyone tell me, don't think too much, everything will be alright, you'll however find a girlfriend bla bla bla... But these are easy to say, but you don't know how difficult is to achieve these things as a mental illness dude as me.
But actually to understand these people, you need to think as them. Only a doctor or a guy or girl in same situation can understand me. Cry

(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: The only advice that I can give is, INVEST your money right, don't buy any tool if you don't know anything about it, saying this because I see way too many people doing this, thinking money will just come easily if you have a bot.

I agree with you. I didn't invest my money wisely. Now, I don't have much money to invest. First I need to make quick cash. I decided to go back to Fiverr and make some cash.

(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: make more friends you don't need a girlfriend

Hey dude, this is not right. I have only few friends, I think 5-6 friends in total. I don't know how I get the feeling of a girlfriend from friends. It is stupid if you say I don't need a girlfriend if I have more friends. Cute

OK, thank you @Nepal for commenting on my thread. Every comment makes me motivated and inspired. Hope you achieve every goal in your life but not as me. lol
2016-05-27, 09:09 AM,
Don't worry mate you were still lucky to earn money as for other people cant even get 100usd for 3months to 1year :) and that was me because for 2 years its not that i wasted 2 years but i learned 1000000x ways of failure so i am improving myself until i find that 1success out of 10000000x failure. experience is your great way of learning, books/tutorials were just the basic thing
Latest Thanks - View all

Dinu(2016-05-27 09:52 AM) 
2016-05-27, 10:27 AM,
(2016-05-27, 09:09 AM)hoel12321 Wrote: Don't worry mate you were still lucky to earn money as for other people cant even get 100usd for 3months to 1year :) and that was me because for 2 years its not that i wasted 2 years but i learned 1000000x ways of failure so i am improving myself until i find that 1success out of 10000000x failure. experience is your great way of learning, books/tutorials were just the basic thing

Thanks bro for your words.! Now I feel I'm a better player than some other people. But you banned after posting here... Why?
2016-05-27, 10:42 AM,
"You gotta grind if you really want it
Don’t hesitate
You came this far now finish out the whole dream
Nobody said it would be easy though, just stick to your plan
They don’t understand
Going up against the odds
Having no regards
Make our own laws, you could be your own boss
But they don’t tell you that
All you need is a foundation to stand on
And you can build it then the limit is the sky
Until then I’m with my niggas gettin' high
And plus we with it you all know the business"

If you really want it you'll get it done no matter the odds.
2016-05-27, 12:01 PM,
(2016-05-27, 10:27 AM)Dinu Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 09:09 AM)hoel12321 Wrote: Don't worry mate you were still lucky to earn money as for other people cant even get 100usd for 3months to 1year :) and that was me because for 2 years its not that i wasted 2 years but i learned 1000000x ways of failure so i am improving myself until i find that 1success out of 10000000x failure. experience is your great way of learning, books/tutorials were just the basic thing

Thanks bro for your words.! Now I feel I'm a better player than some other people. But you banned after posting here... Why?

oh i just did bump to LQ post since I first signed up here so i have been banned and my account was restored again with a banned signature :) but im glad that you've feel better now, just continue what you have started,

Do not post disgusting things on here about your personal life, I hope for your sake that was a joke.
2016-05-27, 03:32 PM,
Well buddy, all I will say is...just believe in yourself and stay happy. No matter what the situation just stay happy and positive. Because you become what you think. So think positive and you will achieve everything in your life! :)
2016-05-27, 03:51 PM,
There is no problem in all of these 3 points
- I'm 19 and still live with my parents.
- I'm 19 but you guys won't believe if I say I have never had a female friend or never kissed.
- I'm too shy or nervous at girls. So there is no chance for me to find a gf.

Even i am 19 yrs old live with my parents, still single and haven't kissed. $2000 in 14 months is great just stick to a money source you enjoy and you have to remember that if you want money you have to work hard even if it is IM so never stop trying there are many people in world above you and below you.
Good luck buddy :)
2016-05-27, 04:34 PM,
(2016-05-27, 08:58 AM)Dinu Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: I'm 19 and still live with my parents. what's wrong with it?

Well, I just told my story so far. This is life experience section so, I believe saying my life story isn't a problem. Other posters here have posted their relationships and other stuff. So, I did.

(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: you are putting way too much pressure in your head man.

Yes, you're right. I have lot of pressure in my head always. You can't understand the people with anxiety or depression. Sad Sorry, but nobody can understand these kinda people. Everyone tell me, don't think too much, everything will be alright, you'll however find a girlfriend bla bla bla... But these are easy to say, but you don't know how difficult is to achieve these things as a mental illness dude as me.
But actually to understand these people, you need to think as them. Only a doctor or a guy or girl in same situation can understand me. Cry

(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: The only advice that I can give is, INVEST your money right, don't buy any tool if you don't know anything about it, saying this because I see way too many people doing this, thinking money will just come easily if you have a bot.

I agree with you. I didn't invest my money wisely. Now, I don't have much money to invest. First I need to make quick cash. I decided to go back to Fiverr and make some cash.

(2016-05-27, 02:52 AM)Nepal Wrote: make more friends you don't need a girlfriend

Hey dude, this is not right. I have only few friends, I think 5-6 friends in total. I don't know how I get the feeling of a girlfriend from friends. It is stupid if you say I don't need a girlfriend if I have more friends. Cute

OK, thank you @Nepal for commenting on my thread. Every comment makes me motivated and inspired. Hope you achieve every goal in your life but not as me. lol

About the relationship-
I said it because your title here is "I'm a noob" so I'm assuming you were talking about money and learnings things here so, don't mix it with relationship..

About the girlfriend part-
you misunderstood me, I said make more friends instead of looking for a girlfriend. after reading your situation, if you find a girl and after a while she No illegal dumps allowed on the forum. you, you might have serious issues"
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-26 06:51 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many languages you guys can speak KentVMason 20 479 2017-10-19, 09:38 PM
Last Post: fionix
  What degree/education/work you guys have? nutnuts 11 214 2017-10-12, 02:51 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh
  Do you guys have a college degree? flash_drive 15 237 2017-09-22, 11:31 PM
Last Post: mrtim
  Post one of the best quote you have ever read NeonAffiliate 11 148 2017-09-13, 12:51 AM
Last Post: urangi
  How much water you guys take regularly TheCpaMaster 20 273 2017-08-27, 10:38 AM
Last Post: r00t3d

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top