I'm a lone wolf....
2014-10-09, 09:46 PM,
what's up people... this thread is gonna be kinda reflected on feelings, so, don't make fun of me, ok?

(#_#)

well, I'm disappointed, in people around me, schoolmates and even closest friends. I had a fight with my friend 2 years ago and haven't talked to him since then (he became an asshole, warned him many times, but he still remained one). then, I found my friends slowly starting to fade away. I mean, we (like 7 guys) live on the same street, grew up together and were like brothers (yeah, that's the way we used to be). But now that I fought with one of our friend (yep, he was the blame and everyone said so), everyone started to kinda "This is not a hacking forum, I should not post this crap." me... I mean, whenever they are hanging out with him, I'm out. Whenever they are going out, I'm out. Today, I met them at my house, they were coming back from somewhere and looked like that place was a lot of fun, lol -_- ...

- where have u been?
- nowhere, to the shop

later they put up 'celebration' photos on fb (from the "shop"), taggin each other and crap like that. they're picking up one friend and dumping another (although he's a jerk and uses people), but the reason - he has money and can buy lots of stuff whenever they go out (maybe that's it). I (which was nice to all of them) am getting dumped. so, I'm 21 yo and don't give a sh$t about their little friendship games, but it kinda hurts to see closest people doing sh$t like that to me. people at university are no different. now I'm not being childish and saying ohh this world is rotten, I will never be in friends with anyone again -_- it's just that people (mostly) are a$$holes when you are nice to them.

I had other great people around me who also turned out to be a$$holes.. it's really sad... you either have to be an a$$ yourself or be alone.

I don't know if people are kinder in other countries (which I doubt is true), so, conclusion - most people are a$$holes...

It's been a few years since I lost my will to get involved in social activities... I don't even go to lectures now. I would rather read a good book or watch some anime then go out and talk to people.

is that wrong?

have you had similar experiences?

I feel like going to Mars and living there alone -_-
2014-10-09, 09:51 PM,
life is full of sh!t bro. It happened to me once. I feel like the world hates me. My advice is try to ignore them and try to be possitive. Make money and make the best out of your life :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Ryuzaki(2014-10-09 09:57 PM) 
2014-10-09, 09:58 PM,
yeah, i was kinda the same like you, with the brothers that ive grown up around the block only 1 salutes me back, the other one turned to assholes but i dont even give a shit, find other things to do and stop thinking at this bullshit and you'll be fine
2014-10-09, 10:09 PM,
(2014-10-09, 09:58 PM)biazol Wrote: yeah, i was kinda the same like you, with the brothers that ive grown up around the block only 1 salutes me back, the other one turned to assholes but i dont even give a shit, find other things to do and stop thinking at this bullshit and you'll be fine

i AM okay bro.. just saying... i moved on long ago...

i wanna go abroad studying next year & have as much fun as I can lol
2014-10-09, 10:17 PM,
the less fucks u give,the more happy you will be.

Cool
2014-10-09, 11:31 PM,
Life is Short. Live it to its fullest. And ...There is no fun living a perfect life :)
2014-10-10, 01:34 AM,
Don't give a $#@% about those people, who don't give a $#@$ about you. In other words, don't care about someone, who doesn't care about you.
2014-10-10, 03:30 AM,
good advices every1... it's not like I care, just wanted to hear what others thought.. i don't beat myself either, assholes will remain assholes - simple as that.

thanks for replying anyway ))
2014-10-10, 03:35 AM,
life is a bitch don't take it serious...friends will come and go, that's the way it is and that's how it's going to be

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-10-10, 03:38 AM,
Don't take friends so serious they come and go along life , get a good girlfriend and forget about friendly. They are like rain, more suddenly and then evaporated , trust me.

[Image: IZ3OERsyyQ4fwGgXhmOj0Q.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wolf of Wall Street MrWest 3 448 2013-12-27, 02:06 AM
Last Post: ImAlanas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top