I'm a bit new to IM, and could use some advice/help.
2015-05-01, 10:58 AM,
Hello everyone,

I guess I should start out by telling you all what I know, and what my goals are. Possibly that will help me get some more accurate advice. I also have some questions. This thread may be a little long, and I appreciate you taking the time to read it. Also, I would like to state I am not looking to be "spoon fed", I am simply seeking some advice from more experienced earners. I am more than willing to learn and do the work, I just don't know where to start.

Okay, so I know how to create a blog, and upload a template/landing page. I know how to make YT videos (I am tying to learn to make videos that are more HQ), I can register a domain/sub-domain and upload tTML/CSS/ETC files to the hosting site.

Some things I don't know how to do is Rank YT videos, get traffic to my site, and my biggest thing, and I guess it is for everyone, is finding my Niche. I have tried game hacks, generators, stuff like that with no results, I think its just too much competition.

I am also not sure whether to go with PPD, CPA, or PPI.
Someone said that PPI is a little easier for a person who does not know SEO, or about CPA stuff. However I am not sure if that's true.
Can someone verify that?
Right now I am registered with CPAGrip if that helps any.

My goals aren't huge, I would be happy earning $5-$10 a day, honestly I'd be happy to be earning anything seeing as I haven't earned a penny yet. I would just like some extra money to spend on stuff like games, and I'd like to buy CPA Legends :D, I know my goals are reachable I just need a nudge in the right direction. I can't PM yet, as I don;t have 50 posts, but I do have Skype.

If you have made it this long I truly appreciate your time, and if you have any advice or tips, or input or anything at all, I am deeply grateful. Even if you just took the time to read this, I appreciate it.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their earnings, and hope you all hit the jackpot! GrinGrin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing Pothik 12 277 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 248 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 343 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  Im confused about what I should be doing. Zzbey 2 145 2017-06-29, 01:10 AM
Last Post: ddwaney
  Any advice what to promote in email marketing? MF_III 6 393 2017-06-15, 11:03 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top