I'm a bit new to IM, and could use some advice/help.
2015-05-01, 10:58 AM,
Hello everyone,

I guess I should start out by telling you all what I know, and what my goals are. Possibly that will help me get some more accurate advice. I also have some questions. This thread may be a little long, and I appreciate you taking the time to read it. Also, I would like to state I am not looking to be "spoon fed", I am simply seeking some advice from more experienced earners. I am more than willing to learn and do the work, I just don't know where to start.

Okay, so I know how to create a blog, and upload a template/landing page. I know how to make YT videos (I am tying to learn to make videos that are more HQ), I can register a domain/sub-domain and upload tTML/CSS/ETC files to the hosting site.

Some things I don't know how to do is Rank YT videos, get traffic to my site, and my biggest thing, and I guess it is for everyone, is finding my Niche. I have tried game hacks, generators, stuff like that with no results, I think its just too much competition.

I am also not sure whether to go with PPD, CPA, or PPI.
Someone said that PPI is a little easier for a person who does not know SEO, or about CPA stuff. However I am not sure if that's true.
Can someone verify that?
Right now I am registered with CPAGrip if that helps any.

My goals aren't huge, I would be happy earning $5-$10 a day, honestly I'd be happy to be earning anything seeing as I haven't earned a penny yet. I would just like some extra money to spend on stuff like games, and I'd like to buy CPA Legends :D, I know my goals are reachable I just need a nudge in the right direction. I can't PM yet, as I don;t have 50 posts, but I do have Skype.

If you have made it this long I truly appreciate your time, and if you have any advice or tips, or input or anything at all, I am deeply grateful. Even if you just took the time to read this, I appreciate it.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their earnings, and hope you all hit the jackpot! GrinGrin
Share This Thread :