I'm Nothing Special Elites, Unsure Why Some Show So Much Love.
2014-05-10, 09:40 PM,
Broo, Diamonds Can't See Their Own Reflections
But others can see, YOU'RE Special! I Love(Brotherly) The Humble Side Of You man
Humble makes the person spread Positive Energies, All wha you doin' from scratch
Gave everyone here a Positive energy, Kindness and giving back makes everyone
Appreciate you and even be more Loyal to you and to this forum
I can "LIST" all the great things you do and did, and i would never finish till 3 days!
But one of the best things you did is Creating this forum,, And 2nd of the best things you did, that you Became the Admin of this Royal forum, Your Positive movements gives me alotta of positive energy and im pretty sure it does to most of us here!
You're a successful man bro, from every angle of your life!!
(Masha'allah!: We say this to protect people from envy)
May Allah bless you more and more! and give you patience and guide ness to more success.

A humble man from day one, That's even more than special!
I wish you a very happy marriage with your loved one, and i wish you a very happy life
May karma be with you my brother.

I believe that, if you love what you are doin', "What you are doing" will show love back!
And this is what's happenin man, there is always the good and the bad, but Ey, no body is perfect, but Everyone has brains to learn about life and about being better in the community if they get the chance my brother.

Maad respect!!! and Maaad Love For You!!
WORD UP!

[Image: banner1.gif]
Share This Thread :

2014-05-11, 01:05 AM,
Good luck for married Life and i hope you will be a nice Father.
2014-05-11, 03:13 AM,
Good to see this forum has taken off and you seem to be doing a great job of keeping it active and moderated. Been a long journey since I bought ppd academy and eventually came here. Long live the cpaelites empire.
2014-05-11, 08:15 AM,
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Also goodluck on the baby.
2014-05-11, 08:27 AM,
all i have to say is i love Hawk Eye :D
2014-05-11, 05:23 PM,
I think the community you've created is by far the best on the internet. People actually want to help each other and sections like the journey threads keep people motivated and encouraging each other. It's nice to have people cheering you on. Hopefully it says that way instead of turning into a forum where everyone has the latest IM secrets and just brag about accomplishments instead of pointing people in the right direction.

It's good that the forum is going to grow, but it's going to be challenging to maintain the same level High Quality users. I hope you've considered increasing the staff / moderators to keep people in line.

Dare to dream. Never be afraid to fail. There are no problems just plenty of opportunities to succeed.
2014-05-11, 05:49 PM,
such a good community
2014-05-14, 12:13 PM,
one of the best cpa forum
2014-05-14, 12:22 PM,
It must be difficult moderating a forum much less being the owner/admin and you are one of the best at it. I'm thankful for you creating this forum and I plan to be on CPAE for a long time.

Keep doing a great job and watch while what you created flourishes