I'm Looking for a Little Guidence, Please.
2014-12-14, 04:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-14, 05:19 AM by Effexion.)
Ok, I have morraly wrong but perfectly legal niche involving free Xbox One games. I have made a website, and a Youtube video.

I am just a little stuck on where to go from here. I was spamming gaming forums when I started, but got sick of being 'that guy'. I have used addmefast to get my video to 1.1k views and my site is getting daily views from some random sources (I have no idea how). Sadly, I am still getting 0 clicks.

I am just feel at a dead end. Where do I go from here?
2014-12-14, 05:29 AM,
add me on skype
jamesben26

I'll try to solve your prob :)
2014-12-14, 09:56 AM,
If its not getting clicks. then your website must be ugly or broken or something. Always make sure the landing page is good and well made. No one will dare click anything in your website if its broken or not made well.

And you still dont have stable traffic source. Always try to rank your video. not just getting click in addmefast. Most of the click in Addmefast are from bots so you cant expect leads and clicks from them.
2014-12-14, 10:28 AM,
Do SEO!

Piece of advice:

Think about your main keyword, then use Google KWP to break it down to LTKWs, then build a site using EMD (Exact Matched Domain) e.g. "Your keyword is Free Xbox One Games then look for an available domain containing your KW, for example you got topfreexboxonegames.com your main keyword is on your domain name which is a good sign of EMD" then create a post about your main KW then create another posts for your LTKWs you've got from Google KWP, make at least 5 posts containing the KW you want to target, (include LTKWs) SILO it, rank it, and bank from it.

Make sure you understand what is Quality over Quantity in link building :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-12-14, 12:15 PM,
I would suggest as a starter start with an easy one. In xBox niche you are already fighting with lot of heavy guys.

It’s better to start earning next day to next year by struggling enough. You might lose your patience on the half way

Therefore, start with a new and easy converting niche
2014-12-14, 04:44 PM,
(2014-12-14, 05:29 AM)coolprince265 Wrote: add me on skype
jamesben26

I'll try to solve your prob :)

I will add you shortly. On the Wife's phone at the minute. Thanks.

(2014-12-14, 09:56 AM)DeathGun Wrote: If its not getting clicks. then your website must be ugly or broken or something. Always make sure the landing page is good and well made. No one will dare click anything in your website if its broken or not made well.

And you still dont have stable traffic source. Always try to rank your video. not just getting click in addmefast. Most of the click in Addmefast are from bots so you cant expect leads and clicks from them.

Http://xboxunlimited.net Is there anything I Should change? I wanted to keep it simple.

(2014-12-14, 10:28 AM)iSagani Wrote: Do SEO!

Piece of advice:

Think about your main keyword, then use Google KWP to break it down to LTKWs, then build a site using EMD (Exact Matched Domain) e.g. "Your keyword is Free Xbox One Games then look for an available domain containing your KW, for example you got topfreexboxonegames.com your main keyword is on your domain name which is a good sign of EMD" then create a post about your main KW then create another posts for your LTKWs you've got from Google KWP, make at least 5 posts containing the KW you want to target, (include LTKWs) SILO it, rank it, and bank from it.

Make sure you understand what is Quality over Quantity in link building :)

Sounds like great advice. However, I have been awake for less than three minutes. I need coffee before I can properly get my head around it. I'll go put the kettle on.

(2014-12-14, 12:15 PM)danozafar Wrote: I would suggest as a starter start with an easy one. In xBox niche you are already fighting with lot of heavy guys.

It’s better to start earning next day to next year by struggling enough. You might lose your patience on the half way

Therefore, start with a new and easy converting niche

Yes, I suppose my domain could also be used as a forum. So it won't go to waste.

I just need to think of another plan. Thanks.
2014-12-14, 07:52 PM,
YEah. you must definitely add more changes.. add some gradient design on your background and logo. make a container for the content. design your button more and choose a more decent font.
2014-12-14, 08:54 PM,
Try to add some comments on your website,( It works great, Thank you, etc ) make sure they are visible

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help/Guidence] Would like to start making money online. Apprentice 14 842 2015-08-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post: zexo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top