I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest
2017-02-22, 08:09 PM,
Hi guys, none of you obviously know me i've never been really active on that forum, i originally came from another forum a couple year ago back.

I'll make it as short as possible as i know i can write huge things without even being aware of it.

I'm French and i've been doing CPA back in 2012-2013, i had learnt everything on the go. I banked about 24K euros during that year and 70% of it in 4 months. I stopped because i got screwed by someone and it pretty much got me in depression and then i decided to stop CPA definitely cause i had no degree, no job ect.. and it then was demanding all my time and energy.

Now in 2017, i'm back into studies but i'm pretty much broke. That's why i need someone to step in the boat with me, i can't invest for promotion i don't have any money anymore for that.

I've got a niche, it's French, it's really high quality, it's white hat. It's similar to the one i was using back then, but way more elaborated. I've got EVERYTHING on that side. The only thing that's missing is traffic.

I'm trying to get it back up and running using free traffic methods that i'm myself building. Even though it's still in process i haven't really received any positive result yet. So if i can't get it back running again on my own, i'll need someone to help me.

That's why i'm looking for a partner if that doesn't go well, who can invest a bit in order to get traffic with promotion. I'm looking for someone who's from the US, and it's even better if you have a company (no matter what it is). I'm looking for adults here, not 16 yo kids trying to promote their hacks or clash of clans stuffs (no offense to those who do that, we all started there).

I don't care how much you've earned with CPA, or how skilled you are with French niches or landing pages, you're not going to handle that. It's better if you know how to promote, as i was mainly using youtube before, maybe we'll use that again i don't really know.

I'm looking for someone who's ok with going full transparent with me. We'll share names, addresses, phone numbers, Facebook ect... Nothing to hide, two real monetizing partners, trustworthy and friendly relation, the real deal. If you're not ok with that then don't even bother contacting me.

We'll of course share the niche earnings, 50-50 or somewhere around, i guess that's a reasonable number. I'm not planning on using it forever, so i might fully sell it to you after some times or even simply give it to you.

If you think you fit into that, then shoot me a PM and we'll discuss a bit. Thank you ! Smile

All my stuffs are registered and COPYRIGHTED, i say that to you little butthole sniffers trying to leech, i'm ready to release lawsuits if necessary.
2017-02-22, 08:18 PM,
(2017-02-22, 08:09 PM)Jeff Hanneman Wrote: i say that to you little butthole sniffers trying to leech

Not the best way to call us CPAElites users. :-(

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-02-22, 08:34 PM,
(2017-02-22, 08:18 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 08:09 PM)Jeff Hanneman Wrote: i say that to you little butthole sniffers trying to leech

Not the best way to call us CPAElites users. :-(

Well, i'm sure there are serious people in here, trying to get real results with originality and work. I'm sorry if you actually consider yourself as someone who's here to leech other people's stuff without any personal work...
2017-02-22, 10:01 PM,
(2017-02-22, 08:34 PM)Jeff Hanneman Wrote: I'm sorry if you actually consider yourself as someone who's here to leech other people's stuff without any personal work...

No, I don't think I'm such a person. And I never did this.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-02-22, 10:37 PM,
(2017-02-22, 10:01 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 08:34 PM)Jeff Hanneman Wrote: I'm sorry if you actually consider yourself as someone who's here to leech other people's stuff without any personal work...

No, I don't think I'm such a person. And I never did this.

Nice, then you don't need to feel targeted by that line :)
2017-03-10, 07:32 PM,
Give me a PM with your skype, i could invest a lot
2017-03-11, 12:43 AM,
if i can collect money under my own bank account, then we can do this jv.
2017-08-09, 05:45 AM,
Send me your SKYPE ID!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 113 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  French looking for someone with experience in YouTube + CPA Marketing Rapturne 4 195 2017-09-23, 05:37 AM
Last Post: marius1991
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 127 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  Looking for partner / adwords - Fb ads sloyen93380 11 604 2017-08-08, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 501st
  [LOOKING FOR] Someone with experience and prooven campaigns on fb ,adwords and bing android 4 223 2017-07-24, 07:50 AM
Last Post: PBNmaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top