I'm 17 is cpa marketing really for Me or I'm doing it wrong.
2018-06-16, 11:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-16, 11:36 PM by mrtim. Edit Reason: Post edit )
Hello elites hope you guys are banking?
I'll say I'm completely New to cpa marketing and I've been testing many things for the past months I'm getting a bit frustrated . But I'm encouraged with people earning stat from my dashboard I use Adworkmedia.

BTW I'm promoting Game hack on Facebook pages, groups and blog comments with my landing page.

These are problems I encounter during my testing
1. Adding friends : I'm promoting offers with two accounts.
a. First accounts restricted from Commenting on Game official Facebook page.
I only do see my comment nobody else does.
I'm restricted from sending message to people with link except Facebook page link which I'm also restricted now.
b. New account created today : I also have the problem as the same.

My plan on creating the second account:
1. Adding people USA only from niche related groups joined 5 today and Pages, Creating a Group (game related and adding them In to promote stuff to them and profile post.
2. Creating an event and asking them to invite other player to get the hack.

Who am I?: I'm 17 years old from Nigeria a university student BTW with no Budget only depend on parents.

I'm using my phone ATM I only visit the cyber cafe if I have something important to do, though I threat CPA as a business but I'm on limited budget.

I tried promotion offer on IG with 5 accounts but all got flagged.
Before switching over to Cpa I've tried affiliate marketing in which I had no success in.

I think Cpa is not for Penny less Kid like me.
Do you advice me to Start another money making method online?
The only skill I have is forum posting I've got paid posting on some forums in the past.

OR

Should I continue and what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for reading my hilarious dumb story.
Share This Thread :

2018-06-16, 11:28 PM,
Just keep continuing your testing process, and learn from it. I know it is really hard to promote CPA with free traffic but most (including me) started with lowest budget. While promoting offers on social media make sure you do not spam a lot.

Good luck!
2018-06-16, 11:35 PM,
(2018-06-16, 11:28 PM)ElitesCPABoss Wrote: Just keep continuing your testing process, and learn from it. I know it is really hard to promote CPA with free traffic but most (including me) started with lowest budget. While promoting offers on social media make sure you do not spam a lot.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice man.
2018-06-17, 12:25 AM,
You've taken the bold step already! Taking action actually takes a lot. All you have to do is to remain bold as you take on the journey.
There are a lot of methods in the 'tutorial section', the journey section is also good for you. You only need to keep taking the action.
Wishing you all the best!
2018-06-17, 03:21 AM,
Hi bro how r u doing ?
I'm not making that much money... but my suggestion to you is just keep pushing and never give up, I started with 0$ but I make a good amount of money right now, the first 6 months I worked with no fucking results but once I hit my niche everything changed, so keep testing.
2018-06-17, 03:25 AM,
(2018-06-17, 12:25 AM)HAkorehdeh Wrote: You've taken the bold step already! Taking action actually takes a lot. All you have to do is to remain bold as you take on the journey.
There are a lot of methods in the 'tutorial section', the journey section is also good for you. You only need to keep taking the action.
Wishing you all the best!

Thanks for your encouragement and good words.
i'll surely stick to those sections.
2018-06-17, 10:32 AM,
Looks like your accounts are getting ghosted
2018-06-17, 10:55 AM,
(2018-06-17, 10:32 AM)russ0 Wrote: Looks like your accounts are getting ghosted

Thanks for replying, what do you advice cause I don't wanna use my old account from 2015 and maybe proxies for now is not my thing
2018-06-17, 02:15 PM,
Keep on trying bro, when I first tried to start cpa I hopped from method to method because I was not earning, it took me months to had finally some succes, stay with one method and try to master it, think outside the box and learn from your mistakes. Don't use direct link to the offer on Facebook cloak your links. Good luck bro
2018-06-17, 03:52 PM,
(2018-06-17, 02:15 PM)mike197903 Wrote: Keep on trying bro, when I first tried to start cpa I hopped from method to method because I was not earning, it took me months to had finally some succes, stay with one method and try to master it, think outside the box and learn from your mistakes. Don't use direct link to the offer on Facebook cloak your links. Good luck bro

Thanks For the encouragement bro.