I lost access to my business fb page
2015-09-17, 08:08 PM,
Hello,

The subject is not related to cpa but i think you can help me in this weird problem.

I have a facebook page for my e-shop. Suddenly yesterday i lost admin access. I have other accounts too that they are admin of this page. All accounts lost access to the page but the accounts (including mine) are working and all other pages are ok..

So this is very weird. Let's assume is a hacker.. Why he didnt gain access to my accounts too or the other pages??

I cannot find how to contact facebook for such things.. Do you know anything that can help me to approve that is my fb and take access back again?

Thanks! I am really anxious because this is my job...
2015-09-17, 09:34 PM,
so here is what i would do if i wanted to own your page .. i 'd gain admin access on one account and then make my own account admin on the page and ofc remove the other admin accounts so you can't use them to access the page. you could contact fb support and provide them with the main admin account before it got removed explaning everything that happened and they could check that from their logs.

https://www.facebook.com/help/
2015-09-17, 09:57 PM,
(2015-09-17, 09:34 PM)Sudan Wrote: so here is what i would do if i wanted to own your page .. i 'd gain admin access on one account and then make my own account admin on the page and ofc remove the other admin accounts so you can't use them to access the page. you could contact fb support and provide them with the main admin account before it got removed explaning everything that happened and they could check that from their logs.

Yes that's what probably happened. I finally find a way to contact them..
2015-09-20, 08:28 PM,
(2015-09-17, 09:57 PM)MF_III Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 09:34 PM)Sudan Wrote: so here is what i would do if i wanted to own your page .. i 'd gain admin access on one account and then make my own account admin on the page and ofc remove the other admin accounts so you can't use them to access the page. you could contact fb support and provide them with the main admin account before it got removed explaning everything that happened and they could check that from their logs.

Yes that's what probably happened. I finally find a way to contact them..

Did you get your page back?

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 82 42 minutes ago
Last Post: shervin
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 130 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 38 1,273 2017-10-20, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Watt
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 176 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  GOT Landing Page CagelessBrain 8 201 2017-10-11, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top