I just purchased GSA Tools, a bit help needed
2014-02-16, 08:00 AM,
Hi guys. I'm very happy becouse i've finally bought my gsa seo tools :3 I bought GSA SER and GSA captcha breaker. I didn't buy GSA indexer becouse i've read that it's really slow. So i'm going to pay for index service. I have to choose between instantlinkindexer and indexification (maybe you can give me some advice with that)

I also have to start researching for some proxies and VPS, i'd like you to recommend me some good (and not very expensive) of those.

My main question was the next. How do i set up everything?

I've seen almost all tutorials from Hawk Eye, but it seems that they are for a bit more advanced people (you know, he gives his interface options and that, he already has everything set up).

I need some guides or tutorials from 0, i don't even know how to combine both programs (GSA SER and captcha breaker) to work together. So yeah, totally noob.

I'm looking for guides at the moment, but if you have some special one and you're willing to share, you're really really welcome.

Thank you in advance

-Rtraphic
2014-02-16, 09:14 AM,
For Gsa ser vps I recommend you altinsoft.net I searched a lot for VPS but that one is cheap and fast. For proxies go with buyproxies or squidproxies. For tutorials just go on youtube and watch videos also I recommend you to find videos of matthew woodward on yt he have awesome tutorials. Thats it just watch on yt videos about gsa and learn.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-02-16 09:35 AM) 
2014-02-16, 09:15 AM,
for VPS I recommend you to check the host in my signature :) they are running on i7/1 GBPS and very cheap too
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-02-16 09:35 AM) 
2014-02-16, 05:36 PM,
1. For GSA SER setup you could watch Matthew Woodward tutorial, just google "matthew woodward gsa ser", good 57 minutes of GSA SER. Good for newbies.
2. Then there's good FAQ on their forum, also good for newbies. And some videos.
3. As always you can use Ultimate Technique™ with their forum pretty well: just put what you want to find like that in google "site:http://forum.gsa-online.de/ how many emails". Setup dummy project and play with settings a bit.
4. Last, but not least, they have wiki with some more in-depth things. You can acces it via Help --> View Manual in GSA SER.
(Sorry, but I cant provide you with the links, yet. :( )

For VPS you can search at wjunction or lowendbox, there are many popular choices there. For proven solutions you can search around here, as there are many suggestions already made. My point is that you should decide for yourself which provider is good enough for you.
2014-02-25, 04:23 AM,
(2014-02-16, 08:00 AM)rtraphic Wrote: Hi guys. I'm very happy becouse i've finally bought my gsa seo tools :3 I bought GSA SER and GSA captcha breaker. I didn't buy GSA indexer becouse i've read that it's really slow. So i'm going to pay for index service. I have to choose between instantlinkindexer and indexification (maybe you can give me some advice with that)

I also have to start researching for some proxies and VPS, i'd like you to recommend me some good (and not very expensive) of those.

My main question was the next. How do i set up everything?

I've seen almost all tutorials from Hawk Eye, but it seems that they are for a bit more advanced people (you know, he gives his interface options and that, he already has everything set up).

I need some guides or tutorials from 0, i don't even know how to combine both programs (GSA SER and captcha breaker) to work together. So yeah, totally noob.

I'm looking for guides at the moment, but if you have some special one and you're willing to share, you're really really welcome.

Thank you in advance

-Rtraphic

As about the indexers you are wondering between, for a start i would recommend you Indexification as it is cheaper. At InstantLinkIndexer speed is greater, but since you are just starting you have lots of things to learn yet and don't need to pay higher for faster indexing

As about proxies.. buyproxies.org and changemyip.com were doing great job when i was using paid proxies.

As about VPS.. i am completely happy with poweruphosting, in the past had great experience at bermanhosting as well
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-02-25 10:18 AM) 
2014-02-25, 04:35 AM,
There's a great list of tutorials posted by s4nt0s in the gsa ser forums which is just amazing. Aside from that, read the guides of Ron and Ozz from the same forum.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-02-25 10:18 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 12 197 1 hour ago
Last Post: Digital
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 293 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 169 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Needed help with cent os 7 PoS3!DoN 3 90 2017-09-15, 12:23 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,043 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top