I just got shot down by AdWorkMedia
2013-07-22, 11:03 PM,
Here is the response they gave me:

"Hi Preston,

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: Your application is looking great, however we noticed that you signed up through a VPN, and we do not allow these types of signups.

We wish you good luck with your online endeavors. If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

Sincerely,

AdWorkMedia

Here is the strange part; I'm on my home laptop using DSL from my local ISP. I have no VPN and have never used a VPN.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
2013-07-22, 11:05 PM,
How about telling them exactly what you are telling us?
2013-07-22, 11:14 PM,
Get in Contact with them, and tell them everything they need to know that you didn't use a VPN to signup. Just try to solve this problem.

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster
2013-07-22, 11:50 PM,
(2013-07-22, 11:03 PM)yarddog2k Wrote: If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

They even told you what to do... It's just some kind of error on their side.
I am pretty sure you will get accepted once you explain the issue.
2013-07-22, 11:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-22, 11:51 PM by Uᴎknown.)
Just explain to them your situation, they should help you.
2013-07-23, 12:04 AM,
I got rejected as well this is what they told me:

"Hi Francisco,

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia.com, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: There are inconsistencies in your sign up please send a scanned copy of your photo ID or utility bill to help us verify your account details.

We wish you good luck with your online endeavors. If you strongly believe that you should have been accepted then please contact us for another review.

Sincerely,

AdWorkMedia"

I don't know why I received this message when I filled the application with my real info.
2013-07-23, 12:09 AM,
Email the support team and explain it to them. Good Luck
2013-07-23, 12:10 AM,
(2013-07-23, 12:04 AM)STIGMAOFTHEWIND Wrote: I got rejected as well this is what they told me:

"Hi Francisco,

We appreciate the time you've taken to apply to AdWorkMedia.com, however we are unable to accept you as a Publisher at this time.

Application details: There are inconsistencies in your sign up please send a scanned copy of your photo ID or utility bill to help us verify your account details.

Sincerely,

AdWorkMedia"

I don't know why I received this message when I filled the application with my real info.

Well, they are a legit company, so I don't see any reason why shouldn't send them the required documents.
2013-07-23, 12:43 AM,
Add an affiliate manager on Skype and tell explain them everything. I'm sure he will get you accepted.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-23, 03:12 AM,
Thanks for all the responses. I've been really busy today and haven't been online for several hours. You guys rock. This is a great forum full of good people who wish to help each other. I'm so glad I found CPA Elites.

Tomorrow morning I will be contacting AWM by phone and we will see where it leads.

Thanks again for all the great feedback and advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdWorkMedia postback help ende124 0 80 2017-09-26, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ende124
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 88 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Preview an offer with an proxy? - Adworkmedia Fibonacci 7 276 2017-08-06, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Fibonacci
  Product Locker problem - adworkmedia verton 1 150 2017-08-01, 10:50 AM
Last Post: dontme
  adworkmedia stopped paying ? drekthar 6 480 2017-07-30, 10:16 AM
Last Post: saddies

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top