CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!
CPAElites 2021 beta: Get access to the CPAElites 2021 closed beta now! - Please click [here] to get access!

I just... I don't know where I fit
2018-09-26, 12:47 PM,
Hello guys! I went back and like i said i don't know where I fit. Where disappeared branch for elites? I looking for niches, tutorial etc but anything i found is for legends, not elites. Is there still something for elites?

Regards!
2018-09-26, 11:40 PM,
(2018-09-26, 12:47 PM)magucio Wrote: Hello guys! I went back and like i said i don't know where I fit. Where disappeared branch for elites? I looking for niches, tutorial etc but anything i found is for legends, not elites. Is there still something for elites?

Regards!

Hey,
I think those 2 sections have been combined into the Legends section for easier access.
I mean Everything from Elites section was transferred over to the LEGENDS section.
I'm pretty sure this is the case, maybe the [url=https://www.cpaelites.com/User- --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- ] --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- [/url] can swoop in and verify this.
2018-09-27, 03:38 AM,
(2018-09-26, 11:40 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-09-26, 12:47 PM)magucio Wrote: Hello guys! I went back and like i said i don't know where I fit. Where disappeared branch for elites? I looking for niches, tutorial etc but anything i found is for legends, not elites. Is there still something for elites?

Regards!

Hey,
I think those 2 sections have been combined into the Legends section for easier access.
I mean Everything from Elites section was transferred over to the LEGENDS section.
I'm pretty sure this is the case, maybe the [url=https://www.cpaelites.com/User- --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- ] --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- [/url] can swoop in and verify this.

Tagging @" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " here.

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-09-27, 10:25 AM,
Just added VIP Legends into your account.
2018-09-27, 01:49 PM,
(2018-09-27, 10:25 AM) --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- Wrote: Just added VIP Legends into your account.

Thanks mate, that help me a lot!
2018-09-27, 02:41 PM,
(2018-09-27, 01:49 PM)magucio Wrote:
(2018-09-27, 10:25 AM) --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- Wrote: Just added VIP Legends into your account.

Thanks mate, that help me a lot!

No worries

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2021 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired), enhanced and operated by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia) - CPAElites - CPAElites session ranking test
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.