I have no idea what I am doing wrong..
2015-08-19, 12:45 PM,
Hello,

So like the tittle says I don't know what is wrong with me. In the past when I was using YouTube I was making stable income. But now YouTube is dead so I went with Facebook ads. I have tried several niches. Game h@cks mostly and now some movie niche.
I can't get any conversations.. I am only getting views and clicks on the offer.
Current stats from today are:
http://prntscr. com/86bpna

In the past the same just bunch of views and some clicks. I was thinking that this is because I don't have content locker for mobile user. Its not mobile optimized but its default. Can that be the problem?
Or should I just target desktop users on Facebook? Should I change niches?
Because I am just loosing money.. Which will some day run out and I cant afford that.
So please help me... I am not newbie in CPA. But I feel like I am because I can't make anything back nowadays..
2015-08-19, 07:31 PM,
Well done for being successful and now you gotta start again it is part of the game.

You have almost answered your own question.
You must test all these possible issues and find what will make it work.
It is hard for anyone to say what the problem is when they aren't the ones there, not much info.

And just remember if you can do it once you can do it again.

And are you sure YouTube is dead? I know a few that are still making money on there. Maybe it's worth giving that a go?
2015-08-19, 07:37 PM,
(2015-08-19, 07:31 PM)CPAWoman Wrote: Well done for being successful and now you gotta start again it is part of the game.

You have almost answered your own question.
You must test all these possible issues and find what will make it work.
It is hard for anyone to say what the problem is when they aren't the ones there, not much info.

And just remember if you can do it once you can do it again.

And are you sure YouTube is dead? I know a few that are still making money on there. Maybe it's worth giving that a go?
Well youtube is dead for my ranking method. In the past I just made video. tittle keyword optimized also description. Then I have added 20k BigBuddy's HR Views and 1,200 likes. I got YT comments from u2bviews. Also I have pinged my YT URL and added social bookmark and boom after few days #1 for months. But now I cant and cant. Maybe there is something new.
2015-08-19, 07:44 PM,
Maybe you need to hit Youtube with a sightly different angle. Keep thinking, don't be discouraged. Trust your mind, it will find a solution.
2015-08-19, 07:53 PM,
Youtube is not that great anymore compared to my 2012 start which is better than Youtube today

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 680 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  FB Group+Affiliate= $$ Idea ? vincenzot_t 7 245 2017-08-27, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Yogesh1998
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 176 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 343 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  Is CrakRevenue + TrafficJunky A Good Idea? peacemaker 12 474 2017-06-16, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Geeky

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top